BEWARE OF DOG - BIG PROBLEM! 🐶

We've all been there before, where we've encountered a DOG problem in our neighborhood. A lot of them aren't friendly, and can be pretty AGGRESSIVE to humans. But, that's because they haven't been properly trained. This happens everywhere, not just in the neighborhood. BIG, scary ass DOG with BONE CHILLING TEETH like the JAWS OF DEATH, just ready to sink them into somebody because he's mean as shit! Well, unfortunately you're the victim here, and this happens to be the owner's DOG, who lives next door to you.

[Image: YOnPf7q.jpg]

They just moved into the house, there's no sign in the yard that says "BEWARE OF DOG", and they just moved next door to you. You're jogging in the neighborhood, and all of a sudden this, DEMON DOG comes charging at you out of nowhere. The owner can't even control him because he's that VICIOUS. Forget about the leash, he can snap that thing off whenever he feels like it! You're perplexed at the situation because you're unaware of who he is and where he came from. You have no weapons to defend yourself, and please don't ever think that you can outrun the DOG because eventually, he'll catch up to you!

We all know what time it is, when we hear a DOG barking AGGRESSIVELY because we automatically and instinctively know that he's probably going to be coming after us, pretty soon! 👀 Fighting this MONSTER can lead to BIGGER problems for you because you don't know what the hell you're getting yourself into. I don't give a damn whether you know self-defense or not... those TEETH can tell you otherwise! A lot of you are probably thinking, I'll just use my MACE or GUN. However, what if you don't have either one of those... then what?

[Image: DfRywSk.jpg]

So, now you're panicking trying to figure out how to defend yourself in this situation. Keep in mind, it's a BIG, scary ass DOG; looks like one of the heads from CERBERUS or something. You don't even know what breed this MONSTER is. Unfortunately, this MONSTER manages to get to you before you can either reach a safety zone, or even make it back to your house. He then sinks his TEETH into you (considering the fact that he has RABIES), which means you need to hurry up and call 911, so you can get to the hospital.

Unlike this man (who's lucky enough to have a cell phone), your cell phone happens to fall on the concrete ground and stops working; it's just shattered up to the point where you can't even make phone calls, anymore! This situation seems hopeless because that damn, DEMON DOG will not let go of your leg; his TEETH are pretty much sunk down into your leg. Also, there are no other witnesses around you, and the owner seems to be more concerned with their DOG, rather than worrying about you getting medical treatment.

If you don't hurry up and have your leg treated at the hospital, you could suffer some serious damage. Also, you don't have insurance, but your neighbor does. Remember, your neighbor is the DOG owner, here. No cameras around means they'll swear out that you're the one who irritated the DOG in the first place.

Give me the best possible solution to get the DOG off you and call 911, so that you can be medically treated at the hospital, fast! You're BLEEDING profusely, so you don't have much time to think because this is one of those think-fast, situations! REMEMBER: there's no poll!
Simple solution:

/gamemode @s creative
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
Start screaming as loud as I can, someone will hear me and call the cops. Go face down and tuck in to protect any vital organs and appendages until the police get there.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(19th August 2023, 4:52 PM)Mia Wrote: Start screaming as loud as I can, someone will hear me and call the cops. Go face down and tuck in to protect any vital organs and appendages until the police get there.

"Screaming as loud as I can". Ok, so that's a good start to alarm anyone in the neighborhood that something is seriously wrong. But, you've still got some work to do because the dog's teeth is still sunk into your leg.

"Go face down and tuck in to protect any vital organs and appendages until the police get there." Well, I'm not quite sure if this is the best option because the dog doesn't seem to be responding to any of that. Your biggest obstacle is that the dog still won't let go.

For now, I'm giving you a #2 for "Intermediate" because there's still work ahead of you.
(19th August 2023, 5:06 PM)Different Wrote: "Screaming as loud as I can". Ok, so that's a good start to alarm anyone in the neighborhood that something is seriously wrong. But, you've still got some work to do because the dog's teeth is still sunk into your leg.

"Go face down and tuck in to protect any vital organs and appendages until the police get there." Well, I'm not quite sure if this is the best option because the dog doesn't seem to be responding to any of that. Your biggest obstacle is that the dog still won't let go.

For now, I'm giving you a #2 for "Intermediate" because there's still work ahead of you.

I'm not strong enough to break the bite force of a wolfdog so I guess logically, I would die
(19th August 2023, 5:08 PM)Mia Wrote: I'm not strong enough to break the bite force of a wolfdog so I guess logically, I would die

Would you like a hint? Sometimes, you gotta fight your way out of a situation. There's a logical way to do it.
Then I would hope my screaming would alert someone else that can provide more immediate assistance in getting the wolfdog off of me, since its owner doesn't care about my well being.
  • Different
(19th August 2023, 5:18 PM)Mia Wrote: Then I would hope my screaming would alert someone else that can provide more immediate assistance in getting the wolfdog off of me, since its owner doesn't care about my well being.

The good news is that someone did hear your scream and decides to call 911. The bad news is that as you know, the cops take forever to get there; It'll be an hour. Do you fight the dog, or scream "help", hoping that someone will help you fight him off you?
An hour for a Code 1 response time? I can get a pizza delivered to me in under half that time.
Yeah, some cops can be down right, pitiful. I don't know why they take forever to respond to an emergency. Even animal control took forever to reach my neighborhood... oh wait, they never showed up.
(19th August 2023, 6:59 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Dogs can sense when you are fearful of them, and the last thing you would want to do is run away from them or show them you're scared. I'm a decently big dude, and I recently had what seemed like a 150lb dog run towards me. The dog could have easily decided to give chase if I ran in response or could have tackled me down given that he is around 50lb lighter than I am. The correct thing to do is stand ground in a situation like that, and show the dog you're nothing to be afraid of.

I know this advice won't work for everyone, but that's generally how I approach a situation like that. Sometimes you'll come across pet owners with animals that are improperly trained to which I would say maybe don't take this advice in a situation like that.

"The correct thing to do is stand ground in a situation like that, and show the dog you're nothing to be afraid of." Ok now, suppose the dog has already sunk his teeth into you... now what do you do? You don't have any weapons, so that's a problem. Given a man your size, your intimidation factor may have worked during the beginning, but now it's too late.
Pull a Bully Maguire and put some dirt in the dog's eyes. Then I put some dirt in the dog owner's eyes as well. While they're both incapacitated, I steal the dog owner's car keys and drive myself to the hospital
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Master Raiden
(19th August 2023, 7:31 PM)Mia Wrote: Pull a Bully Maguire and put some dirt in the dog's eyes. Then I put some dirt in the dog owner's eyes as well. While they're both incapacitated, I steal the dog owner's car keys and drive myself to the hospital

Lmfao, now you're in a situation where you can finally get away! But, we all know that grand theft auto isn't the answer, here. It's best to drive yourself to the hospital in your own car. Just remember that you don't have insurance... that's the current issue, now. The owner, does. Unless you have insurance, the hospital will send you home.

Figure out a way to get this man to pay for your medical bills.
So, I at least saved my life with my solution, cause hospitals can't turn away uninsured people
(19th August 2023, 7:47 PM)Mia Wrote: So, I at least saved my life with my solution, cause hospitals can't turn away uninsured people

Good thinking! I was wondering whether you were going to spot the logical fallacy or not. Ok, so now I am promoting you to a #3 - advanced! So, now you're at the hospital getting treated for rabies. The doctor then sends you back home with antibiotics to stop the pain. But, now the owner is displeased with you for harming their dog, then files a lawsuit saying that you're responsible for irritating the dog, and that there was a sign in the yard saying "Beware of Dog".

You could still have your medical bills paid, if you play your cards right. But, how are you going to deal with their lawsuit against you?
Counter sue them, the owner is still liable for any injuries inflicted to me by their dog. He's responsible for his dog which includes compensation for any of my medical expenses
  • Different
(19th August 2023, 8:06 PM)Mia Wrote: Counter sue them, the owner is still liable for any injuries inflicted to me by their dog. He's responsible for his dog which includes compensation for any of my medical expenses

Excellent! So, pretty much, you've already solved the problem with the dog bite, and now you're in court which means you'll end up winning both, court cases anyway. I think that's it. Unless someone else comes up with a much better solution, I think you've got it, bro. You can decide to upgrade your #3 score from here, by telling us what else needs to happen after court, or you can leave it be. The choice is yours.