Poll: Do you enjoy watching senseless violence?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absolutely!
0%
0 0%
No, I’m not a violent person.
0%
0 0%
I can watch anything and it wouldn’t even bother me! My mind is desensitized!
0%
0 0%
I’m very sensitive to any type of violence!
50.00%
1 50.00%
My Conscience is seared.
0%
0 0%
I’m a teddy bear when it comes to violence.
0%
0 0%
I’m pretty neutral on the whole, violence topic. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. It really depends on what I’m watching.
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

VIOLENCE! ☠️🩸🥊🔪🪓🔥💣
[Image: suAtLdT.jpg]

VIOLENCE... The one topic that no one seems to be covering on JV. What are your thoughts on this stuff, folks? Everyday, we hear about it on the news, entertainment programs, online streaming platforms, Rated R (horror) movies, TV-14 programs... hell, it's everywhere! But, at the same time, I also understand that not everyone can tolerate VIOLENCE because it can make them squeamish, faint, or even mess up their brains.

VIOLENCE can include intense pain and suffering, fatality, broken bones ☠️, poisoning someone, BLOOD loss, and so much more! It's the dark side of entertainment that reaches higher levels of intense suffering, that the average person wouldn't dare go down that pathway. If your gut is telling you not to watch this stuff, then please don't do it! Your subconscious mind won't be able to handle it. You're just not that guy!

I'm not talking about sexual, domestic, or psychological VIOLENCE... I'm talking about the type of VIOLENCE that's made for our entertainment purposes, only. A lot of people feel very uncomfortable just observing another human being BLEED to death because it has something to do with "VASOVAGAL SYNCOPE". Then there are those who gain extreme pleasure from watching another human being going through pain & torture.

This is just an ordinary, 3-level list that you would expect from the majority of VIOLENT, tv and movie programs out there. But, I'm sure that there are so much more of these that can make a lot of people feel very uncomfortable. Everybody has a threshold or a limit for how much VIOLENCE they can absorb. Once that threshold is reached, you'll begin to back off and say "enough is enough!"

Only PSYCHOPATHS gain extreme pleasure from observing people go through level III.

[Image: 14bt0iB.jpg]

Mild levels of physical violence (Level I)

Biting
Hitting
Pushing
Pinching
Pulling somebody's hair
Scratching
Jerking/Yanking
Arm takedown moves (Ju Jitsu)
Leg takedown moves (Ju Jitsu)

[Image: WrFGzWw.jpg]

Moderate levels of physical violence (Level II)

Skin Abrasion
Skin Avulsion
Skin Excoriation
Puncture wounds
Moderate Punches to the head, stomach, liver, face, and groin area
Moderate Kicks to the head, stomach, liver, face, and groin area
Slamming somebody on the ground
HARD slaps to the face
Guillotine Chokehold
Moderate Bone fractures

[Image: I5q1ZJr.jpg]

Severe levels of physical violence (Level III)

Shooting
Stabbing
Burning
Murder
Poison
Maiming
Explosives
Skin Laceration
Severe Bone fractures
Choking
Elbows to the head
HARD Punches to the head, stomach, liver, face, and groin area
HARD Kicks to the head, stomach, liver, face, and groin area
Chopping body parts off
Cutting somebody's head off
Triangle Chokehold

Learn more about the "Levels of Violence"? 

https://www.akban.org/wiki/Levels_of_vio...n%20cause.

Traumatic Open Wounds

Example of intense violence - HARD elbows to the skull!

Definitely not, I am extremely sensitive to violence. The sight of blood makes me uncomfortable, and seeing tragic news stories can make me cry. The only kind of "violence" I can tolerate is slapstick. I know it's not real violence so it doesn't bother me much. But people that hurt themselves/others on purpose for the sake of entertainment (Jackass comes to mind) makes me uncomfortable too.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(21st August 2023, 2:57 PM)Mia Wrote: Definitely not, I am extremely sensitive to violence. The sight of blood makes me uncomfortable, and seeing tragic news stories can make me cry. The only kind of "violence" I can tolerate is slapstick. I know it's not real violence so it doesn't bother me much. But people that hurt themselves/others on purpose for the sake of entertainment (Jackass comes to mind) makes me uncomfortable too.

I can understand that point of view. The one thing that comes to mind (when you mentioned "for the sake of entertainment") is the UFC. Those guys have beaten the living hell out of each other to the point where I don't see how they keep going. I enjoy the sport, but once I collect my millions from that one fight like Nate Diaz did, I'm out.
I used to love watching SAW movies when I was younger, so I am kind of desensitized to it.
But I think I've gotten worse over time. If I were to watch those movies again, I'd probably have to watch the behind the scenes to make myself feel better.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(22nd August 2023, 7:11 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I used to love watching SAW movies when I was younger, so I am kind of desensitized to it.
But I think I've gotten worse over time. If I were to watch those movies again, I'd probably have to watch the behind the scenes to make myself feel better.

I've never heard of SAW, before. But, after doing my research, it sounds like a movie that I want to go and watch on Peacock or YouTube. Yeah, I feel the same way that you do about violent movies and all. Intense violence doesn't even bother me anymore.