Poll: Do you believe in aliens?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of course, I do.
66.67%
4 66.67%
No way in hell, they exist!
16.67%
1 16.67%
Yes & no.
16.67%
1 16.67%
I'm pretty neutral on this topic.
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ALIENS 👽
[Image: qPHSATN.jpg]

You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, do you? You know you're not going to understand what I'm about to tell you. A lot of you don't believe that you're trapped in the matrix where you're subservient slaves to a bunch of invisible, 4th dimensional, extraterrestrials who are way smarter than we are. Yeah that's right, I said it! You'd be doing yourself a disservice by reading something that you'll probably never understand. If you don't feel like turning on your brain today, and reading all this stuff... then please leave!👽

[Image: xIbd5h9.jpg]

Last year, I kept trying to tell you that Angels and Demons exist in the 4th dimension. But no one listened because they never experienced it for themselves, they're limited to only 3 dimensions, and they were all limited to the 5 senses - Taste, touch, smell, sight, and hearing.

You're not ready for these topics. The aliens know all about this stuff, which is one of the reasons why they're so far ahead of us in time. They've been around a lot longer than we have, and they don't even age! Some of these things would literally get me banned on this site. Just focus on the alien thing for now. Trust me, you don't want any smoke with any of these topics below. A lot of them are far too advanced for you to understand. The 4th dimension was bad enough.

[Image: YexLgLM.jpg]

Whether you all like it or not, you're all slaves to the aliens. And the less you believe it, the more subservient you become. Aliens, reptilians, and fallen angels rule the world whether you like it or not. Their ingenious and intuitive minds will outthink you, every single time. They built the technology that you're using today, and they're tracking your every move via satellite. The facts are below. Just remember: they're watching you 👀👽

[Image: dXguKxe.jpg]

If you're still reading this, then congratulations because you've made it this far. THIS thread was a test to see where your knowledge of the unknown world was at. You see, there's a lot of us down here who aren't even human, I guarantee you. I may not even be human. You may not even be human. But, just because we don't believe in aliens, does not mean that they do not exist, right? If you think you're alone here, then let me be the first one to applaud you for being the most insignificant moron to ever walk on God's green earth. Aliens are all around us. Some of them are shapeshifting reptilians who can shapeshift into BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

[Image: UR8kArh.jpg]

Aliens do exist, and they are here to enslave humanity by manipulating us into giving up our freedom. Yes, this seems farfetched, until you see the videos below. So, if you're wondering why there are so many movies about them like "X Files", "Alien Resurrection", and "Prometheus"... then it's probably because aliens do exist. I think they're here to enslave humanity and eat humans. But, this goes beyond aliens. This goes back to Nephilim giants, reptilians, fallen angles, etc. Anyone can be manipulated subconsciously, into doing anything that somebody wants them to do.

[Image: sOLQLrC.jpg]

We hear these insane stories about aliens among us, alien invasions, and bizarre abductions happening all the time. Once they abduct you in a UFO, they fly you millions of miles away from home and start doing surgical experiments on you. Now, before you call me crazy at this point, just ask yourself why there are so many documentaries and reports about alien abductions. It's all a big joke until it happens to you! 👽👀

[Image: mPR0qE1.jpg]
[Image: QFlf3Ka.jpg]

The aliens are way too smart and advanced for us, man. But, you gotta wonder why they're so fascinated by the human race. Why can't they just stay in the 2nd heavens. There are 3 heavens: the 1st one is where we're at - planet earth. The 2nd one is where the extraterrestrials are at - outer space. The 3rd one is where God is - heaven. This is way above anything else. I think eventually they'll be making a meal out of us, pretty soon!

So, now do you believe in aliens... or do you still think it's all a hoax?
I think the fact that there's so many galaxies and billions of planets, it makes it almost certain that there's other forms of life somewhere out there other than on Earth.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ AlphaZ, Different, JEEJAYEM, Master Raiden
Indeed. You'd be surprised to know that the stars that rests amongst us in outer space, are actually angels. There are billions of stars more than there are humans. As for aliens, I can say the same as well.
(31st August 2023, 10:00 AM)Different Wrote: Indeed. You'd be surprised to know that the stars that rests amongst us in outer space, are actually angels. There are billions of stars more than there are humans. As for aliens, I can say the same as well.
wtf are u smoking
Yemlo and Co.
(31st August 2023, 6:39 PM)Matt Wrote: wtf are u smoking

Don't even bother. You'll never understand what's going on. Most people don't, I'm not surprised.
(31st August 2023, 6:39 PM)Matt Wrote: wtf are u smoking

Reporting this account as compromised.
Reason: Spelled every single word in the sentence correctly. The real Matt never does that.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Camer the Dragon, Matt, ~JBG~
(1st September 2023, 8:45 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Reporting this account as compromised.
Reason: Spelled every single word in the sentence correctly. The real Matt never does that.
iI can spell Bron. 
but teahkswn for the cosnern.
Yemlo and Co.
(31st August 2023, 6:49 PM)Different Wrote: Don't even bother. You'll never understand what's going on. Most people don't, I'm not surprised.
i don’t undertsand,m. You’re correct. 
alans mabye are real but the stats are stars bro thats whythey twinkle.
Yemlo and Co.
Aliens probably exist somewhere, but whatever tf you're talking about doesn't
i failed the mario twitter challenge
(2nd September 2023, 5:19 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: Aliens probably exist somewhere, but whatever tf you're talking about doesn't

You just proved my point that I was trying to make, earlier. You know nothing about the supernatural, so I'm not surprised that you're perplexed over this stuff. In fact, this whole audience on this site doesn't understand the supernatural.
I've heard many stories about someone reporting that the stars that rests amongst us, are angels. This really isn't my theory to whomever is reading this. I just looked into it and thought it made sense, based on the outcome I've seen. You would really need to step outside this dimension to begin to understand the unknown and the invisible.
(2nd September 2023, 8:21 PM)Different Wrote: I've heard many stories about someone reporting that the stars that rests amongst us, are angels. This really isn't my theory to whomever is reading this. I just looked into it and thought it made sense, based on the outcome I've seen. You would really need to step outside this dimension to begin to understand the unknown and the invisible.
That just sounds like the plot to Neon Genesis Evangelion.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(3rd September 2023, 7:34 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: That just sounds like the plot to Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Oh no, this is far different from that. The things I'm talking about, you'd actually have to have a connection with the supernatural because it's far too complexed to understand.
wew
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
(3rd September 2023, 8:25 AM)Different Wrote: Oh no, this is far different from that. The things I'm talking about, you'd actually have to have a connection with the supernatural because it's far too complexed to understand.

Don't talk as if you're privy to something we're not. Nobody knows what truly incomprehensible forces exist out there; that's why religion exists-- to fill in the gaps. Yet statistically speaking the chances of any given one of them being correct are functionally zero. You're just as clueless as the rest of us, but even more of an NPC because you fail to admit the truth and instead engage in a futile quest to explain the unknown.
(12th September 2023, 12:56 AM)jdelta Wrote: Don't talk as if you're privy to something we're not. Nobody knows what truly incomprehensible forces exist out there, that's why religion exists, to fill in the gaps. Yet statistically speaking the chances of any given one of them being correct are functionally zero. You're just as clueless as the rest of us, but even more of an NPC because you fail to admit the truth and instead engage in futile explanations.

I don't think you have the slightest clue of what you're talking about. Also, what do you know about religion filling in the gaps on this stuff? Can you prove to me your statistical findings? If you think you have any wisdom in this world, then I invite you to check THIS thread out. Very deep discussion on where they come from. Also, you're talking to a man who used to deal with these entities before. I've literally seen things that the average human is not supposed to see. This would require a sixth sense - something you don't know about, I bet. So yeah, I know what's out there - Nephilim giants, fallen angels, demons, reptilians, etc. These supernatural beings rests in the 4th dimension in the 2nd heavens.

Believe me, I know more than you think I do. So yeah, I am "privy to something you're not". I'm trying to be nice by holding back on some of these explanations because if I were to start jumping into deeply explaining this stuff, it'll probably be banned on this site. Plus as usual, hardly anyone here will understand (including you) the slightest thing of what I'm talking about. Believe me, this isn't a pathway that you want to visit.

You're too young to assimilate this high level of information. First, you need to accept the fact that you're living in the matrix. Then you must understand that your spirit being rests within your body. So, hit the pause button & think about those preposterous statements that you've made because you're about to open the door to a profound conversation of which you're probably not prepared for.
(12th September 2023, 7:37 AM)Different Wrote: I don't think you have the slightest clue of what you're talking about. Also, what do you know about religion filling in the gaps on this stuff? Can you prove to me your statistical findings? If you think you have any wisdom in this world, then I invite you to check THIS thread out. Very deep discussion on where they come from. Also, you're talking to a man who used to deal with these entities before. I've literally seen things that the average human is not supposed to see. This would require a sixth sense - something you don't know about, I bet. So yeah, I know what's out there - Nephilim giants, fallen angels, demons, reptilians, etc. These supernatural beings rests in the 4th dimension in the 2nd heavens.

Believe me, I know more than you think I do. So yeah, I am "privy to something you're not". I'm trying to be nice by holding back on some of these explanations because if I were to start jumping into deeply explaining this stuff, it'll probably be banned on this site. Plus as usual, hardly anyone here will understand (including you) the slightest thing of what I'm talking about. Believe me, this isn't a pathway that you want to visit.

You're too young to assimilate this high level of information. First, you need to accept the fact that you're living in the matrix. Then you must understand that your spirit being rests within your body. So, hit the pause button & think about those preposterous statements that you've made because you're about to open the door to a profound conversation of which you're probably not prepared for.

If we're talking about perceived entities through the lens of psychedelics, that's a discussion I'm willing to have. Otherwise, you're the biggest tryhard on this site.
(12th September 2023, 2:49 PM)jdelta Wrote: If we're talking about perceived entities through the lens of psychedelics, that's a discussion I'm willing to have. Otherwise, you're the biggest tryhard on this site.

Psychedelics?? Man, hell no. You just proved my point. You're not ready to have this conversation. Go do your research on the supernatural, angels/fallen angels, and the nephilim giants. Then come back and tell me what you've learned. But, beware because not all sites give factual information; some are more so deceiving than others.

You may have to read the Bible to understand this stuff. I'm not religious myself, but it does have helpful information that speaks of these invincible entities.
(12th September 2023, 3:45 PM)Different Wrote: Psychedelics?? Man, hell no. You just proved my point. You're not ready to have this conversation. Go do your research on the supernatural, angels/fallen angels, and the nephilim giants. Then come back and tell me what you've learned. But, beware because not all sites give factual information; some are more so deceiving than others.

You may have to read the Bible to understand this stuff. I'm not religious myself, but it does have helpful information that speaks of these invincible entities.

Never has there been a less convincing argument than "do your research". You've done the research, you tell me! Why waste my precious man hours on an endeavour that, by your own admission, may lead me to dead end after dead end anyway? 

I'm relying on you, buddy. Enlighten me.
The only alliens I like are Roger and Rogu. Who needs more allines except those two?
I have ears.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to cremedefromage For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ jdelta