What would you do if you're the last person on earth
You suddenly wake up and see a bunch of dead bodies and realized that you're the last person on earth.

I would just try to look for a female to repopulate earth
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
Probably scavenge food and find a bunch of single player games to play. I am the last person on earth after all
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
If i'm the only one alive, all I have to say is gg, go next xD
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
Wow, these new threads have been morbid lately. Idk, I guess I'd cry. That would mean everyone I know is gone.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(1st September 2023, 8:28 AM)Mia Wrote: Wow, these new threads have been morbid lately. Idk, I guess I'd cry. That would mean everyone I know is gone.
Yeah, I don't like to think about it either really...
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
mabye i could be modmin then.
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • dotime, Master Raiden, tadtad, Uptight 534, ~JBG~
There's probably enough non parishable food for me to survice the rest of my 80 ish years as long as I don't have any medical emergenceis. Anything electrical would shut down, so there's a decent chance I'd freeze in the winter. Maybe not the first few, unless I can walk to somewhere warmer. If people ranodomly died all at once I'm assuming I can find plenty of cars still on the road with gas in them. Gas stations would obviously be shut down since the electric compnays woudl no longer work. That woudl also shut down the clean drinkable water suply so a nasty water parasit might get me quickly. Unless I loot all the stores for pre bottled water. Actually all those cards on the road would smash into eachother once the drivers randomly died, so traveling would be difficult.
As for the fun stuff, It would depend on how dead the bodys are if you know what I mean. A few hours old is quite different from days old.
Man there woudl be soo many flys...
I have ears.
Why, play PR2, of course!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to jdelta For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
Break every law possible because there are no more rules at that point.