Poll: What kind of person are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Extrovert
0%
0 0%
Introvert
50.00%
1 50.00%
Ambivert
50.00%
1 50.00%
Omnivert
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PERSONALITY I ⚡️🧠🤔
[Image: Zt70Alj.gif]

Are you an Extroverted or an Introverted person? Whatever you decide to answer will tell me part of who you are in real life. This won't really sum up everything, but it'll give me a general idea. Or maybe you're an Ambiverted or an Omniverted. Take THIS quiz, then tell me which one of those 4 personalities you are. Education yourself by revealing all the spoilers if you wish.

These are my results after taking that short quiz.

Example of an Introverted person

[Image: Q2QWJ79.png]

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
That quiz seems too short to be meaningful, but I would say I am an introvert.

I often hear many others claim to be introverts even though they seem a lot more extroverted than me, so I guess that's where I'm at.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
That's a very barebones quiz, I prefer a Myers-Briggs personality test. Putting that aside, I am definitely an introvert. I am extremely timid. I am shy and scared easily, and tend to avoid most social situations if I can help it.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different, JEEJAYEM, Master Raiden
(8th September 2023, 9:33 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: That quiz seems too short to be meaningful, but I would say I am an introvert.

I often hear many others claim to be introverts even though they seem a lot more extroverted than me, so I guess that's where I'm at.

Ah, yes! That quiz was just something really simple that I chose because I didn't think most people here would spend time taking a really long quiz. Public speaking is what kind of got me used to talking to people.

(8th September 2023, 9:39 AM)Mia Wrote: That's a very barebones quiz, I prefer a Myers-Briggs personality test. Putting that aside, I am definitely an introvert. I am extremely timid. I am shy and scared easily, and tend to avoid most social situations if I can help it.

Interesting you mentioned that personality website because I remember using it last year, I think. I took the test and they told me that I was a logician. Different test from the whole, introvert and extrovert thing. Now the thing about being socially awkward, depends on how you approach these things.

I understand it can be difficult because most people are intimidated by what others may think of them. Try taking a public speaking class or something. It'll at least get you used to it.
I thought I was Ambivert but my quiz results are Omnivert
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Different
For this quiz, I got an Introvert, which is what I usually see myself as. I can be an extrovert, for sure, around close friends and family. It really just depends if I feel comfortable around you.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Different
I don't need a quiz to know which personality I am. Sure, there's all the funky 3 (4?) letter codes which mean all kinds of different things, but I think introvert and extravert is all you need to know unless your getting into phsychology or any of its verients, You either like people or you don't. Not liking people doesn't have to mean that you don't like every single person.
I am certainly one big introvert. I like a few people, but hate having swarms of loud messy humans all around me. If my career choice didn't depend on people and their problemes, I'd go live on a tiny backroad somehwere near enough to a convienent small town grocery store, but far enough not to have neighbors.
I have ears.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to cremedefromage For This Useful Post:
  • Different
kramig does not understand your words
i want friends give me friends
I’m an introvert
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jiggmin For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Adulock77, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Different, Eternal, JEEJAYEM
(23rd September 2023, 9:38 PM)Jiggmin Wrote: I’m an introvert

Probably the same tbh, big social gatherings drain me of energy rather easily
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post: