Is discussion skill necessary for life?
I have never experienced any meetings yet after I graduated a college.
Yes, communication is probably the most important skill you could ever have. Being able to communicate effectively with other people will benefit you in pretty much all areas of life. You can form good relationships with people, help people, get people to help you, and be valued by others.

In the context of your professional life, communication plays a huge part in how you climb the corporate ladder. I've noticed that the people higher up are normally really good at talking, and that's because good communicators are not only more visible within an organization, but they are perceived to be more competent by others because they can express themselves well.

Video from an executive coach on why communication is so important:
https://youtu.be/OPiXobBnCKI?t=378

Unfortunately for me, I suck at talking in person, but I'm better at writing out what I want to say.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Magniloquent
My mother has implicitly taught me human relationship is nothing but evil.
Yes.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Magniloquent For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
Yeah for sure, there are a lot of different areas to consider with this topic too with some examples being: how to make a good argument, how to back it up, how to be pushing an idea without going too far, etc.
As Raiden says it's also important in determining how you're perceived, in business yes but also outside of business.
á
Yes, I believe communication is an important skill for thriving in life. From career advancing and to relationships (friends, family, significant others). I used to be super shy and a people-pleaser, but as I've grown I've learned to communicate clearly to people on things that I feel need to be communicated. I'm still growing out of my shell, but very proud of how far I've come. Smile
(8th September 2023, 9:18 PM).....|::|::::|... Wrote: My mother has implicitly taught me human relationship is nothing but evil.
It's important to have human relations as a support group and just to hang out with.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
If you can articulate yourself amongst your peers, colleagues, or even a job interview then you can get ahead pretty far in life. This is how you'll end up landing job opportunities ahead of someone else (even though that person has experience) because a lot of these companies desire someone who's got some form of college degree because they think that that person is well-spoken.

THIS site will allow you to hit the ground running strong.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden