Hey Again, Fam! Rediscovering Our PR2 Roots 🎮✨
Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! I can hardly believe I'm back here after all these years. Some of you may remember me, and for those who don't, I used to be an active member of this fantastic forum community centered around that addictive flash game we all loved.

I recently stumbled back upon PR2 by sheer coincidence and it brought back so many fond memories of this community. So, I decided to dust off my old username and log back in. It's like stepping back in time!

I'm eager to catch up with all of you, reminisce about the game, and discover what you've been up to since then. What have you all been playing lately? Any new games that capture the same magic as our old favourite?

Let's revive the spirit of this forum and reconnect like the good old days. I've missed this place and the great people here. Looking forward to catching up with you all!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdelta For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Adulock77, tadtad
(12th September 2023, 3:02 PM)jdelta Wrote: Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! I can hardly believe I'm back here after all these years. Some of you may remember me, and for those who don't, I used to be an active member of this fantastic forum community centered around that addictive flash game we all loved.

I recently stumbled back upon PR2 by sheer coincidence and it brought back so many fond memories of this community. So, I decided to dust off my old username and log back in. It's like stepping back in time!

I'm eager to catch up with all of you, reminisce about the game, and discover what you've been up to since then. What have you all been playing lately? Any new games that capture the same magic as our old favourite?

Let's revive the spirit of this forum and reconnect like the good old days. I've missed this place and the great people here. Looking forward to catching up with you all!

Hellooooooo! Welcome back!

I think i remember seeing your PR2 username back in the day!

Seeing this website up and functioning still is just crazy to me too. It's just a huge time machine at this point (same with the game) and i love it.

For me... i have been trying to contribute to the game as much as i can. I been making music that can fit the old school feeling of the game and one of them made it! It's called Sunset Riders and it is SURREAL to hear a thing i made on a childhood game like PR2.

Aside from that... i am looking for an opportunity to get a PS5 for the upcoming Tekken 8. But i am broke :v pls help
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ jdelta
(12th September 2023, 11:35 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Hellooooooo! Welcome back!

I think i remember seeing your PR2 username back in the day!

Seeing this website up and functioning still is just crazy to me too. It's just a huge time machine at this point (same with the game) and i love it.

For me... i have been trying to contribute to the game as much as i can. I been making music that can fit the old school feeling of the game and one of them made it! It's called Sunset Riders and it is SURREAL to hear a thing i made on a childhood game like PR2.

Aside from that... i am looking for an opportunity to get a PS5 for the upcoming Tekken 8. But i am broke :v pls help

Thank you! The username this account is connected to you wouldn't have seen, as it's actually a fairly recent one, but chances are you saw one of the other few that I still race on to this day. I'm fairly quiet in chat, but maybe you'll catch me browsing Campaign or some Newest levels sometime!

Good luck on your musical endeavours also - having any of your creations become part of PR2 is quite the accomplishment.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to jdelta For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Adulock77
(13th September 2023, 6:49 AM)jdelta Wrote: Thank you! The username this account is connected to you wouldn't have seen, as it's actually a fairly recent one, but chances are you saw one of the other few that I still race on to this day. I'm fairly quiet in chat, but maybe you'll catch me browsing Campaign or some Newest levels sometime!

Good luck on your musical endeavours also - having any of your creations become part of PR2 is quite the accomplishment.

Hmmm i remember seeing a ''yung'' something username back in 2016 that used to play traps a lot with someone i used to know. That's who i am thinking of O.o If you didn't play traps then maybe you're someone else. But it doesn't matter anyway.

What are your favorite campaign levels in PR2? mine are Soul temple and Candyland.
(********GLITCHLESS Candyland xD people used to cheat on that level so much my butt always ended up in 6th place :v)
(13th September 2023, 4:02 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Hmmm i remember seeing a ''yung'' something username back in 2016 that used to play traps a lot with someone i used to know. That's who i am thinking of O.o If you didn't play traps then maybe you're someone else. But it doesn't matter anyway.

What are your favorite campaign levels in PR2? mine are Soul temple and Candyland.
(********GLITCHLESS Candyland xD people used to cheat on that level so much my butt always ended up in 6th place :v)
6th place out of 4 people, not good.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(13th September 2023, 4:13 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: 6th place out of 4 people, not good.

Yeah xD I OMEGA lose, every time.
(13th September 2023, 4:02 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Hmmm i remember seeing a ''yung'' something username back in 2016 that used to play traps a lot with someone i used to know. That's who i am thinking of O.o If you didn't play traps then maybe you're someone else. But it doesn't matter anyway.

Nope, can't say that was me. I was never a big trapper either, though I've started to dabble more as of late. Glitchless Candyland and Mario speed runs are my specialty and I also enjoy Lightspeed quite a bit, Apocalypse when I'm in pro focus mode.

Sixth place out of four players is indeed rough man.
(13th September 2023, 9:36 PM)jdelta Wrote: Nope, can't say that was me. I was never a big trapper either, though I've started to dabble more as of late. Glitchless Candyland and Mario speed runs are my specialty and I also enjoy Lightspeed quite a bit, Apocalypse when I'm in pro focus mode.

Sixth place out of four players is indeed rough man.

Hmm I see, I am probably misremembering :v welp.

I remember when everybody complained back then that Apocalypse was literally impossible to beat. it was totally beatable just really difficult.
Same thing with The Golden Compass. Legendary level! It took me soo long to get through it the first time around that I ended up memorizing the whole level. To the point that I used to help SOOOO many people get through it.

and ye sixth place man sixth place that dang player i will never forg- that one player a long time ago who talked some shoot about me on chat when he won the head part i wanted... I will never forget.. never forget... Never......... NEVER!! NEVER AGHJUWIVABUWVUNU-

...iamtotallyokaydontworryaboutit