Attack Protection Hat Ideas (MRS. Santa and BLS1999 hat)
(I'll leave the art to somone who has more experince drawing)
The party hat protects against lighting. The crown hat protects against mines, guns and swords. (oh my!) But there's one attack that has no defense, the ice wave. Sure it isn't used much in item blocks, and eggs can weild this frozen weapon, even if eggs aren't used much themselves. But that doesn't mean that it doesn't need a counter. I've played a few levels where eggs are constantly freezing me and interupting precise jumps. Even if it won't get much play, which there are a few hats that are seldome used, it still should be added to atleast complete the set. The set of attack protection hats. 

The Jigg hat also has no protection. Even though it is a minor attack and only slightly annoying, I have still used it to ruin someon's race by stepping on them mid jump and sending them hurtling down to their death. And again its a missing pice of the puzzle. A missing part of the set of attack blocking hats. (more attack hats are a topic for another day, if we are completing sets)

I propose a Mrs. Santa hat, which I'm sure isn't a new idea. But my verion will protect you from freezing, which stops ice waves and nuetralizes ice blocks into basic blocks. Frosty the Snowman hat maybe? Big Foot Hat? There are a few snow themes that fit here. 

Okay this next one is perhaps too silly, but since the Jigg hat honers Jiggmin are beloved creator of this awesome game, and we descided that there should be a defense to it, I propse the BLS1999 Hat. Why not have a hat for each developer? (I appoligize if I misspelled any names here). BLS1999 is doing tremendous work keepin up the game, with help from admins of corse, but since he's the primary developer he should have a lasting mark in the game. A mark named after him, since nobody really remembers which developer added what without going to the credits. 

What does the peanut gallery think? Hopefully we can get some tracktion here.
I have ears.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cremedefromage For This Useful Post:
  • Minimania, ~JBG~
(15th September 2023, 9:31 PM)cremedefromage Wrote: I propose a Mrs. Santa hat, which I'm sure isn't a new idea. But my verion will protect you from freezing, which stops ice waves and nuetralizes ice blocks into basic blocks.

Beanie Hat that keeps you warm and makes you immune to ice effects!
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • cremedefromage
It'd be funny if the Anti-Jigg hat was the V4V hat but I doubt they'd call it that
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Minimania