Poll: Which is the worst out of the first 6 from the bottom
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
6-Ball
33.33%
2 33.33%
11-Ball
33.33%
2 33.33%
2-Ball
0%
0 0%
13-Ball
33.33%
2 33.33%
4-Ball
0%
0 0%
5-Ball
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pool Eliminations Part 1
Let's see which pool ball is truly the greatest, or 2nd greatest as we do not count 8-Ball

Vote which ball you think is the worst (starting from the bottom all the way up) in the poll

[Image: Eight_Ball_Rack_2005_SeanMcClean.jpg]
[Image: AFyL7aU.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to SebastianPolak12 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(6th October 2023, 10:48 AM)SebastianPolak12 Wrote: Let's see which pool ball is truly the greatest, or 2nd greatest as we do not count 8-Ball

Vote which ball you think is the worst (starting from the bottom all the way up) in the poll

[Image: Eight_Ball_Rack_2005_SeanMcClean.jpg]

You gotta be more descriptive on what you're talking about because not everyone here plays pool. Depends on how you hit the balls with the stick, I guess.
(6th October 2023, 10:51 AM)Different Wrote: You gotta be more descriptive on what you're talking about because not everyone here plays pool. Depends on how you hit the balls with the stick, I guess.
No I mean which ball you think looks the best (AND VOTE WHICH YOU THINK LOOKS THE WORST)
(6th October 2023, 10:57 AM)SebastianPolak12 Wrote: No I mean which ball you think looks the best (AND VOTE WHICH YOU THINK LOOKS THE WORST)

First off, don't use all caps on me telling me to do something. That's disrespectful. You can't force somebody to vote. The way you persuade someone to vote is by elaborating on what your thread is all about, regardless of the title. Otherwise, people are going to be clueless. Never use caps to persuade someone to do something.
6 ball they should've made it lime green instead
á
13 ball it's a stripe (ugly) and it has that weird orange color (ugly)
i failed the mario twitter challenge
5 is the best one imo
(6th October 2023, 12:50 PM)Different Wrote: First off, don't use all caps on me telling me to do something. That's disrespectful. You can't force somebody to vote. The way you persuade someone to vote is by elaborating on what your thread is all about, regardless of the title. Otherwise, people are going to be clueless. Never use caps to persuade someone to do something.
Sorry I was not trying to be aggressive, it was supposed to be a giant label of some sorts 

It is up to you what you want to do
- Apologies, your jiggmin village neighbor
(6th October 2023, 3:21 PM)SebastianPolak12 Wrote: Sorry I was not trying to be aggressive, it was supposed to be a giant label of some sorts 

It is up to you what you want to do
- Apologies, your jiggmin village neighbor

No hard feelings, man.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • SebastianPolak12
Are those balls racked properly? I thought the 1 ball was always on the pointed side (where the 9 ball is).

Anyway, 1 ball is my favorite. My least favorite is probably 15.

Best to worst: 1, 9, 8, 6, 14, 5, 4, 2, 3, 13, 12, 10, 11, 7, 15
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(6th October 2023, 9:00 PM)Mia Wrote: Are those balls racked properly? I thought the 1 ball was always on the pointed side (where the 9 ball is).

Anyway, 1 ball is my favorite. My least favorite is probably 15.

Best to worst: 1, 9, 8, 6, 14, 5, 4, 2, 3, 13, 12, 10, 11, 7, 15
It seems like there's different versions of these, where 1 is at the top, and 2 for being nearly at the top instead of bottom. It's random it seems but I'm using the Wikipedia image
6 Ball is the worst

It is green which makes it blend in with the pool table
The green does not look that good
It is not striped, so it looks plain and boring if the number is facing down
And it has a weird line under it, which makes it ugly
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon