Poll: Have you ever had something very RARE & SPECIAL happen in your life before?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Always!
0%
0 0%
Sometimes
0%
0 0%
Sporadically
0%
0 0%
Rarely/Seldomly
0%
0 0%
Never!
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

🔥SUPER ULTRA RARE!!! 🔥
[Image: PljN7nS.png]

I've been wanting to make a thread about this stuff for the longest time, now. What is this thread about? - So basically, I'd like for you to share with me some amazing experiences that has happened in your life before, and tell me whether you think it's a RARE phenomenon, a SUPER ULTRA RARE phenomenon, or is it just something that's happened often before. If you'd like, you are more than welcome to share authentic photos as well. There are just some amazing, supernaturally RARE things that happen once in a life time, that you don't often get to see on the norm.

I suppose this is why people share their experiences on apps like Instagram. On the other hand, I find it very distasteful when people photoshop things, and then try to claim that what we're seeing is real. I need legitimate, concrete proof that what you're posting exists. Anyways, I'll give you an example of something that only occurs about 5 TIMES IN 250 YEARS!, that actually exists! This is such a SUPER ULTRA RARE phenomenon because you only see these things every once in a BLUE MOON! Ahh yes, another RARE phenomenon!

[Image: maOJ4IG.png]

This is called the SUPER FLOWER BLOOD MOON. A RARE phenomenon that you don't often see everyday. Think, ladies and gentlemen! You've all seen, experienced, or done some amazing things that you know you may not ever get a chance to replicate ever again. The odds of doing so are just astronomically low. This can be sports related, natural weather disasters, wild animals fighting, or anything!

When you see RARE things happen, you should be thinking about how you can make money off this stuff because you may get first dibs on something that no one else has ever seen before; pull that damn cell phone out of your pocket and record, bruh! The RARER it is, & the smaller those sweet odds are of such thing happening, the more you have something SPECIAL in your possession because it's either one of a kind, or no one else has seen or done it before. But, it must be very SPECIAL!

Something with 50% odds is a lot less satisfying than 0.5% odds because it occurs pretty often. You want something SPECIAL to occur, sporadically... not often.
It was gym class. The gym teacher let us play basketball and shoot hoops. I saw one of my friends walking towards me, so I said "Hey, watch this." There was a basketball hoop like half the court behind me. I threw the basketball behind me expecting to miss horribly. It was then that I hear the swish sound, and my friend's priceless reaction. I would never be able to pull something like that off again.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
(12th October 2023, 11:52 PM)Mia Wrote: It was gym class. The gym teacher let us play basketball and shoot hoops. I saw one of my friends walking towards me, so I said "Hey, watch this." There was a basketball hoop like half the court behind me. I threw the basketball behind me expecting to miss horribly. It was then that I hear the swish sound, and my friend's priceless reaction. I would never be able to pull something like that off again.

Wow, that is pretty amazing! These are like 0.5% moments that Dude Perfect manages to do just about everyday. I don't know how they do it, but I guess it has something to do with physics.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Mia
(13th October 2023, 12:21 AM)Different Wrote: Wow, that is pretty amazing! These are like 0.5% moments that Dude Perfect manages to do just about everyday. I don't know how they do it, but I guess it has something to do with physics.

But the crazy thing is it was my first try. It was sort of like that video of that news reporter doing something similar. The only difference is he had a camera on him.

Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(13th October 2023, 12:31 AM)Mia Wrote: But the crazy thing is it was my first try. It was sort of like that video of that news reporter doing something similar. The only difference is he had a camera on him.

It's funny how things like that just randomly happen all of a sudden. I think the world is setup to where you get a lucky, one-time break. But, anything else after that, and you have to actually study what happened and work hard to achieve that same thing again. That's where the odds really start to bite you in the ass.
Can't really think of anything except the time when I won 1st prize in Easter Raffle at school, and another prize in the top 10 with only 5 entries (maximum was 15 entries).

Also I once made it to the end of CS:GO Luck Test by Devious Taylor which is a 1 in 271 (0.369%) occurrence.

Question: Does winning the lottery count as a rare event? The odds are extremely low (less than 0.000001%), but we hear about people winning it all the time, so does that mean winning the lottery isn't rare?
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
(13th October 2023, 5:50 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Can't really think of anything except the time when I won 1st prize in Easter Raffle at school, and another prize in the top 10 with only 5 entries (maximum was 15 entries).

Also I once made it to the end of CS:GO Luck Test by Devious Taylor which is a 1 in 271 (0.369%) occurrence.

The Easter Raffle thing, and the Luck Test by Devious Taylor is still noteworthy because you just described the odds to me as being astronomically low. Whenever the odds are below 5%, that's when I consider it to be a rare accomplishment.

(13th October 2023, 5:50 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Question: Does winning the lottery count as a rare event? The odds are extremely low (less than 0.000001%), but we hear about people winning it all the time, so does that mean winning the lottery isn't rare?

Unfortunately, winning the lottery isn't rare, based on people winning all the time. Even though the odds are astronomically low, eventually people do find the scratch-off jackpots, and eventually people do hit the numbers. However, what is super ultra rare, lies within the Powerball reaching over $1B, and then somebody winning that prize. Doesn't happen very often.