Can you change your job easily?
My mother does not give me the permission yet.
You don't need anyone's permission. If she doesn't know what's best for you or what would enable you to live a happy and fulfilling life (which seems to be the case from what I've heard about her, along with the implication here that she hasn't given any convincing reasoning for why you should stay in a job you don't like), then there's no reason to even take what she says into consideration.

I suspect maybe you're afraid that she or your father could do something if you don't obey them - are you worried that they'll kick you out of the house, or perhaps that your parents will harm you, themselves or others? In these kinds of situations it's genuinely hard, but not hopeless. If you plan for the worst (for instance you can make arrangements to move out, which would probably be a good idea regardless given your family circumstances; since you do already have a job you might already be in a good place to afford a cheap apartment), then anything they do is their responsibility that they alone will have to face the consequences for.

When you have a family like this, I think it's important to slowly distance yourself from them. It's not easy, but I think you have to try.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delphinoid_ For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Magniloquent, Master Raiden
You're a grown man. She can't force you to stay somewhere where you're unsatisfied. Honestly, I think you'd be more satisfied if you were the one making the decisions yourself. That's like seeking your parents approval to marry someone you don't even like, but they like.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
Yes, you can change jobs but it wont save you from your moms repercussions
[Image: GUEST_d27f3cc4-4884-4e3b-8c1c-a7d95aa028...&fmt=pjpeg]
This is your life you make your own choices. There is a reason they don't want you to change jobs so listen and learn.
(22nd October 2023, 10:03 PM)skiward Wrote: This is your life you make your own choices. There is a reason they don't want you to change jobs so listen and learn.

The reason they don't want him to change jobs is likely related to the fact that his parents are mentally ill and seem to have a history of being controlling, abusive and emotionally manipulative. I'm also not really sure why you immediately jumped to giving the parents the benefit of the doubt, but it comes off as not only ignorant but extremely arrogant.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Delphinoid_ For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden
(19th October 2023, 1:55 AM).....|::|::::|... Wrote: My mother does not give me the permission yet.

This is because she has mental disease, my mother's brother is challenged, my father is running a small factory where my mother and I are employed at; I am likely to have more reasons why not.
Also to work on many other companies you need to change where you live in; this is the largest reason why I am not permitted; according to her I am the only family member who can see her in case some crisis.