HOLO NO SUIKA GAME + F@H PRIZES!
[Image: akZmBy1.jpg]

Ladies and gentlemen... I am pleased to tell you that @Mia and I are giving you a marvelous opportunity to earn BIG, F@H reward points for your PR2 account!! All you gotta do is beat certain high scores in The Holo No Suika Game. This is your chance to either earn F@H points and achieve tokens for your Pr2 account, or if you just wanna do this for fun, then you're more than welcome to donate the points to someone if necessary.

So, what is the Holo No Suika game, anyways? - It's a fan-made game that was started by HOLOLIVE PRODUCTION, who was inspired by THE SUIKA GAME created by Aladdin X and Beijing Meadow Technology. Normally, I'd have you play the original Suika game. But, since you have to jump through some hoops just to play it... I thought it'd be easier for you to play the HOLOLIVE version instead, because it's free to everyone.

Here's what to expect when you get to the site: When you get there, at least 97% of the site is in the Japanese written language, and I already know that some of you don't even speak Japanese. So, I've done all the work for you, by fiddling around with the main menu commands trying to see what is what. When you first reach the site, press the "Play Game" button. From there, you'll be prompted to another link in a new tab that takes you to the actual Holo No Suika game, with more Japanese language. Please see spoiler, below.

So now that you understand the basics of the game setup, let's teach you how to play the game. A quick tip that I have for you is to left-click inside of the tank to release your anime character. Press and hold it to reveal the line that guides you where you'd like to release your anime character. If you're a fast learner, then feel free to view my demo video, below.

If you're a visual learner who needs more, in-depth information about the game characters and how to play, then please view my in-depth explanation video, below. Keep in mind, this doesn't cover everything about everything... it just gives you a workaround of other things that you can expect out of the game.

If you'd like a written explanation about tips and strategies for the game, feel free to read about it HERE.

Now for F@H. So basically, you have the opportunity to get your Pr2 account folded as high as a +8 token. Yeah that's right... a +8 token! But the odds of getting folded a +8 token are going to be extremely difficult and astronomically low, depending on how good you are at playing this game.

This is a very special event that lasts for a month until Dec 10th at 11:59pm (EST), 10:59pm (CST), 9:59pm (MST), & 8:59pm (PST). If you live outside of the US, then take your current time zone and count up how many hours you're ahead, or behind the 11:59pm (EST).

Here are the rules for submitting high scores on this thread:

Now, let's discuss your F@H prizes, shall we. This is super competitive because only three of you will end up being rewarded prizes by the end of the month. Currently, @Mia is our only folder. But, if anyone else would like to help him contribute towards folding the winners, then please don't hesitate to let us know. Since Mia is our only folder, he can only fold one person at a time.

Once that person is done, he'll need a week to allow his PC to rest before folding the next person. If you'd like to speed up the folding process for your account, or even the wait time, then please encourage other people to help Mia contribute towards folding your account.

Or, if you're feeling generous and would like to donate your F@h prize to someone else who desperately needs it, then please don't hesitate to let us know.

Now, here are the F@H prizes that you can expect to obtain by the end of the month:

1st Place (Gold): 100,000,000 F@H Points
2nd Place (Silver): 50,000,000 F@H Points
3rd Place (Bronze): 25,000,000 F@H Points

Now, here's the ranking requirement for each of those prizes:

1st Place Eligibility: Must beat 10k
2nd Place Eligibility: Must beat 9k
3rd Place Eligibility: Must beat 8k

Ranking rules/What's a ranking requirement?

Mia and my high score submissions doesn't count for the F@H prizes because we're the hosts. But, our current footage counts for high scores in general. You can see the leaderboard that I've created, HERE. This leaderboard will fill up, as submissions are submitted on this thread. Pay attention to the leaderboard because I'll be modifying it from time to time. THIS is my footage of my current high score, and THIS is Mia's footage of his current high score.

Anymore footage that we do upload here, will have to adhere to the rules from now on. If you'd like to donate your points to Mia or I, if you're feeling generous, then you're always welcome to do that as well! With Mia, someone else would have to fold him because it wouldn't make sense for him to fold himself.

Now with that being said, Mia and I are allowed to submit high scores ourselves (even though we're not eligible for prizes), making it difficult for you guys to get the prizes, by posting our recorded submissions on here; just for fun. Anymore recorded videos from this point on, will need to adhere to the rules. The only two exceptions right now, are Mia and I, stated above.

Intermediate/Advanced Game strategies: This is where it gets complicated because you're a beginner. Although this is highly beneficial to you if you want to elevate your gameplay and achieve higher scores. These lessons aren't taught in the videos above, and it's not something that you'll find as written information on other sites for this game. In fact, I'm not even going to provide you with any videos on this stuff for the first two weeks because I want you to learn and improve your game like Mia and I did.

Now, what you can do is study these concepts in the spoiler below, to see what their outcomes are in the videos above.

After two weeks, I might provide videos on this stuff. But for now, it's closed off. If anyone else wants to provide videos, then please feel free to do so.

• Geometry - hitting anime characters from an obtuse angle.
  • Newton's first law of Motion: Inertia
  • The Law of Conservation of Energy
  • Mass
  • Velocity

Anyone (no matter who you are), whether you're an admin, a mod, or a member, can participate in this game for prizes. Mia and I will be managing your submissions from time to time. So good luck, everyone! Remember the rules, go and practice, remember the deadline, and just have fun with it!!! 👍😉 Oh and, I hope you didn't think this was going to be easy.

Achieving 9k is a huge milestone, especially for beginner players. It took Mia and I a long time to even reach that high. I believe THIS is the current, highest score of all time. But, since this thread is our little thing, I currently have the highest score, according to my leaderboard. Beating 16k would be preposterous. However, if you manage to beat that high score, then I'll edit this thread again, and add a diamond prize to it. But, who knows what that'll be.

Should you have any questions about anything, then please feel free to contact @Mia or I, and we'll answer them the best way that we possibly can.

BONUS POINTS

This is a very special offer for those of you who are looking to grab the extra points to get ahead of your competitors by the end of the deadline. So basically, I'm offering you a challenge to organize and clean your tank. What do I mean by that? - Well, you need to have the larger characters at the bottom end of the tank (left or right side), and the smaller/other larger characters lined up beside them (left or right).

I've seen a lot of Suika runs, where the player has all their anime characters all messy and unorganized - You've got the big girls at the top, all these inconveniently large gaps, small anime characters at the bottom preventing people from getting higher scores, and so much more.

So, my challenge for you all is to take a screenshot (with your JV2 browser tab exposed at the top) showing your tank organized just like the pictures below.

Now, I know what you're thinking... "This looks easy as hell". Well, if you only knew the struggle of dealing with the AI sending you the wrong anime characters at the wrong time, not knowing where to place things, or even struggling with anticipation, then you would know just how difficult it is. The odds of getting the tank clean with the larger characters like Noel, Marine and Chloe are going to be extremely difficult. Should you pull these things off, I'll add some bonus points to your final high scores.

For example, let's say you're at 10k by Dec 10th. If you organize your tank with Noel at one of the bottom ends, then that's automatically worth 1k points. So, at the end, you could have 10k + 1k bonus points totaling your final score at 11k points. The bonus points are as followed below:

Noel: 1k Points
Marine: 750 Points
Chloe: 500 Points
Nene: 250 Points

This will also be great for those of you who are just looking to get on the scoreboard, but aren't ready to submit a video on YouTube, yet. Take advantage of this offer if you're struggling to get ahead of your competitors.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • EpicMidget, GHSimon3
Just wanted to post this for fun, was watching a show and only noticed once I reached 8k so decided to record for the heck of it. 9799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYC6gvshCag
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Different
To whomever is reading this, I've just added one more player to my LEADERBOARD list! So far, @~JBG~ is in first place, and is almost eligible for the 8th rank token. Currently, he's just shy of 201 pts. Right now, he's only eligible for the 7th rank token.
Well got a new score, again recording starts at around 8k since most of my runs tend to end at around 6-7k

[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Mia
(14th November 2023, 6:29 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: Well got a new score, again recording starts at around 8k since most of my runs tend to end at around 6-7k

Bro, you're on fire! Now, you're eligible for an 8th rank token! You've just proven to everybody here, that with hard work and consistency, you can reach 10k. Your new score is now updated on the leaderboard. Just keep in mind that you have to hold the #1 spot until Dec 10th because anyone can always pass you causing you to lose that spot.

Keep checking the leaderboard and the thread, periodically.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
(14th November 2023, 6:29 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: Well got a new score, again recording starts at around 8k since most of my runs tend to end at around 6-7k

I never thought anyone here could score over 10k, that is really impressive! You set the bar extremely high.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdWL0GPoZk0

the moment when I got the second big one was so unfortunate lol. got fudged and pushed this run until the bitter end

...never played these suika but I need the rank tokens.. could wait to post this but, its more fun this way Wink

I can do much better
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EpicMidget For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Master Raiden, Mia
(17th November 2023, 1:47 AM)epicmidget Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdWL0GPoZk0

the moment when I got the second big one was so unfortunate lol. got fudged and pushed this run until the bitter end

...never played these suika but I need the rank tokens.. could wait to post this but, its more fun this way Wink

I can do much better

I'll tell you what, my man, you did a hell of a lot better than most people did here lol! I really appreciate you recording this entire run from start to finish. That tells me that you've been paying attention to the rules. From now on, you can record the last few minutes of your run.

One last thing that I need you to remember in the near future: Part of the rules mention that you need to have your "JV2 browser tab" visible in your recording screen. @Mia and I have decided to let it slide because you've had your PR2 gaming tab open. But, after this, I need you to have the "JV2 browser tab" visible from now on, otherwise I can no longer let it slide.

For now, I'll be lenient with you this time because you did make a good effort to follow the rules. Anyways, congratulations on making it to the top of the list! You're now in first place, and the chances of getting an 8th rank token are looking good for you. Just try and stay at the top by the end of Dec 10th. HERE is the updated list.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • EpicMidget
(17th November 2023, 1:47 AM)epicmidget Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdWL0GPoZk0

I can do much better

Wow, incredible run! Eek You almost got the two Noels to combine! That is a seriously impressive score.
  • EpicMidget
(17th November 2023, 2:15 AM)Different Wrote: I'll tell you what, my man, you did a hell of a lot better than most people did here lol! I really appreciate you recording this entire run from start to finish. That tells me that you've been paying attention to the rules. From now on, you can record the last few minutes of your run.

One last thing that I need you to remember in the near future: Part of the rules mention that you need to have your "JV2 browser tab" visible in your recording screen. @Mia and I have decided to let it slide because you've had your PR2 gaming tab open. But, after this, I need you to have the "JV2 browser tab" visible from now on, otherwise I can no longer let it slide.

For now, I'll be lenient with you this time because you did make a good effort to follow the rules. Anyways, congratulations on making it to the top of the list! You're now in first place, and the chances of getting an 8th rank token are looking good for you. Just try and stay at the top by the end of Dec 10th. HERE is the updated list.
 Ill be sure to have the tab open in the same browser in the future (:

I like to record it in its entirety so that people get the whole story about how I got the score I did. Setting up the map for the late game is half the battle
(17th November 2023, 2:25 AM)epicmidget Wrote:  Ill be sure to have the tab open in the same browser in the future (:

I like to record it in its entirety so that people get the whole story about how I got the score I did. Setting up the map for the late game is half the battle

Well, I certainly appreciate you walking us through the entire process 😁 Your game strategy is pretty interesting. You play like someone who's already a veteran at the game lol. It took Mia and I a while to elevate our high scores past 9k lol.
(17th November 2023, 2:35 AM)Different Wrote: Well, I certainly appreciate you walking us through the entire process 😁 Your game strategy is pretty interesting. You play like someone who's already a veteran at the game lol. It took Mia and I a while to elevate our high scores past 9k lol.

I'm just math-brained so the logic makes a lot of sense to me. don't hide small ones behind or under big ones.. down stack as much as possible to conserve space so you have more room to adapt... don't let little guys squeeze in gaps and prevent the big dudes from touching.. don't drop down new openings or things will get stuck and inaccessible.. still learning, but I've been experimenting with double-placing at the roof to prevent overflow (if you're fast enough), intentionally placing small ones in small gaps to force the cavity to expand when they're combined with, and using the time a piece takes to roll down another one to quickly place the next blob in its trajectory if it's advantageous.

blobs, balls, vtubers, whatever
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to EpicMidget For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Actually, I think one of the most important things is manipulating where the new blob spawns by dropping the blob from a certain spot. the new one is created centered at wherever the blob you dropped hits the other one, so you can force some combinations that would have otherwise been impossible. key
(17th November 2023, 4:17 AM)epicmidget Wrote: I'm just math-brained so the logic makes a lot of sense to me. don't hide small ones behind or under big ones.. down stack as much as possible to conserve space so you have more room to adapt... don't let little guys squeeze in gaps and prevent the big dudes from touching.. don't drop down new openings or things will get stuck and inaccessible.. still learning, but I've been experimenting with double-placing at the roof to prevent overflow (if you're fast enough), intentionally placing small ones in small gaps to force the cavity to expand when they're combined with, and using the time a piece takes to roll down another one to quickly place the next blob in its trajectory if it's advantageous.

blobs, balls, vtubers, whatever

I like the way you think. Most people would think that it's an easy game, & technically it is. But, if you're trying to elevate your score to a stratospheric number like 10k and above, then that's when you need to step outside the box. Math, logic, anticipation, geometry, and inertia can certainly help one achieve the desired success that they're looking for.

I'm like you man, I'm still learning too lol. To me, it's more of a chess game, though. I watched all 30 minutes of your run, and saw where you were starting to slip up towards the end. My reaction was - "oh damn, he shouldn't have put that there." Would have been 13k run, eventually because I was rooting for you to hit the 13k mark.
Wow, that's insane.
How have two people gotten over 10,000 already?

Are we just bad or are they super good?
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
I honestly never thought anyone here would reach over 10k tbh with you. Now, I'm going to have to step up my game to at least 11k.
I recommend making a couple clauses. One that says time must be shown and legitimized, a run should be posted shortly after achieving it (or announced with, say a screenshot and posted at the earliest convenience), and runs that are posted on or very close to the tournament deadline would extend the deadline some amount of time. These would work together to incentivize people to post their runs which sparks competition, vs getting a run they presume to be winning and waiting until the last day to post it.

Just some ideas (:
(17th November 2023, 1:34 PM)epicmidget Wrote: I recommend making a couple clauses. One that says time must be shown and legitimized, a run should be posted shortly after achieving it (or announced with, say a screenshot and posted at the earliest convenience), and runs that are posted on or very close to the tournament deadline would extend the deadline some amount of time. These would work together to incentivize people to post their runs which sparks competition, vs getting a run they presume to be winning and waiting until the last day to post it.

Just some ideas (:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestions with us. On the other hand, how would the time be shown and legitimized? Also, a screenshot won't be necessary because people will figure out ways to cheat and photoshop high scores, which goes against the rules. Also, we don't condone any deadline extensions.

But, thanks for your suggestions, though!
I saw someone on the JV Discord call this thread baffling and just wanted to post a friendly reminder here. I understand the opening post has a lot to unpack, but Different just wanted to be as comprehensive and thorough as possible. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask @Different or me! We would be happy to answer any and all questions you might have regarding the contest! Smile
  • Different
@Mia @~JBG~ @epicmidget @Master Raiden Gentlemen, and everybody else... I've updated the thread with a new, special offer that I think you all will really enjoy.