Poll: Do you think that Karen got what she deserved, or was he in the wrong for escalating a situation from bad to worse by assaulting her?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I 100% think that Karen got what she deserved!
0%
0 0%
Absolutely not! As a man, you never put your hands on a woman!
0%
0 0%
Poor Karen… always playing the victim thinking that she’s entitled towards special treatment. Yes, her ass was in the wrong!
75.00%
3 75.00%
What kind of man physically assaults a woman?!
0%
0 0%
If Karen were my girlfriend/wife, and I were there, I’d have beaten that guy’s ass for putting his hands on her! He’s in the wrong!
0%
0 0%
Even though Karen shouldn’t have put her hands on him in the first place, I think that both of them are in the wrong. This is far from gender equality.
25.00%
1 25.00%
The slap (from both people) is obviously bullshit. So, I think it’s all fake, and clickbait for views and quick dollars off YouTube.
0%
0 0%
I go out of my way to avoid getting into quarrels and physically assaulting people because I’m a pacifist who refuses to upset people.
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GENDER EQUALITY?
Do you think that Karen got what she deserved, or was he in the wrong for escalating a situation from bad to worse by assaulting her? The first video is where you really want to see the action. Personally, these damn Karens make me sick as hell.

Equal rights, equal fights!