PR2 Challenges with Rewards v2 (2024)
with it being a couple of years since my idea of PR2 Challenges and how everyone perceived it, i've decided to create an updated 2024 version of the idea. i would like everyone to discuss what ideas they have for the challenges so we can get some challenges set in stone. 

more uses for the Group Badges idea

ever think about earnable Group Badges? well, in the challenge tab, there would be an option for those. in this idea i have, i am thinking of having the Group feature get more use out of. how about custom group badge icons that you can earn through the challenge system. when i first made the idea for the challenges, i was stuck on what prizes we would receive, but with having a badge icon that you can earn ( some will be harder to get as well as mysterious on how to receive them.) I also would like other contests to have these as well, cotm would have a sick badge for 60 points. Racing events would be a cool contest ribbon for participating and for the winners. T&E would have one for 180 points, etc...

here is an updated look for what the challenges would look like in the star tab right next to the saved loadout button...
[Image: MVmDAPG.png]

[Image: OK8zqsg.png]
after linking your JV/Discord jv server account to pr2 it would look like this ingame:

i also was thinking about if everyone would think the best option for where the challenges would be located at would be in a tab next to the favorite levels area as a star tab, a whole page for more space to put the challenge info at.

(24th December 2023, 1:06 AM)Different Wrote: It's been 3 years, and I can see why these ideas (along with the replay system) hasn't been implemented. Gotta find somebody else, people. Because unless it's fairly simple to work on, Ben10 won't work on it if it's too time consuming.

If we work together as a community, do most of the work for him,  all he has to do is his magic coding stuff instead of all of the other stuff, it will be easier for him.

so, step 1, lets get the ideas for the challenges set in stone.

Main Campaign missions
like in every video game, we have a starting quests for playing the game, this would be for a brand new account to see what pr2 is for the first time.

classic campaign missions:
Complete newbieland 2
Complete newbieland 2 1:30 or under
send a message in main chat.
hat acquired. - get 1 hat
Rank up! - achieve rank 1
Complete Mario Bros remix v.1.3(time atttack)
Complete Mario Bros remix v.1.3(time attack) under 1:30

Daily Challenges
smash 100 brick blocks in campaigns
swim a distance of 6.43738 kilometers in water
beat Zerostar(- -) by zerostar(oO) (76127) while the beebody is equipped 

Weekly Challenges
win a race with the stats 50 - 50 - 50 (or in tournament server)

Monthly Challenges
9000000 exp in all time best
obtain the artifact in 3 different levels
feature a level in weekly best 3 different times
win 1st place in 300 races with 2+ other players
[ Any of the GGP levels and required times to beat as a challenge for the month ]

lets all think about what challenges we can come up with together to make the challenges as a community! 

Step 2: Ideas for the rewards.

Badges
Badge for completing all daily challenge for a month straight! (return of the overdrive award??)
Play in a race with Jiggmin (i know this is a old thing, but would have been cool to see back in the day.)
Spend money in the VoM (to show appreciation i guess xD)
have every part in the game (i am still lacking the gecko and dog set c: )
a F@H badge... (Multiple for milestones?)
badge for finally getting rank 15 (now ready to play the final level of the campaigns)
winning a contest on jv ( each would be exclusive for which ever contest you won, some harder to aquire than others) 
MYSTERIOUS BADGES (unknown ?????????????)

what ideas for badges do you guys have? ill add more as i can come up with them.

Experience points
100 - 500 per each easy challenge
600 - 1000 per each harder challenge
1100 - 10000 for each expert challenge (depending on how time consuming and difficult) 
what do you guys think the exp rewards should be for the challenges?

Free VoM 
Super Boosters
( instead of one time per day Super Booster, why not have a quanity of them, and can use as many times as they want? )
an Epic part of choice, (Epic part token of some sort) - would be earned with hard challenges as a reward
( Via Epic Everything, you could choose what epic part you would like to acquire with earning a Epic Part Token )

Jiggmin Coins are earnable through challenges, so you would be able to get anything from the store, as long as they have enough jiggmin coins. (Not sure if you would like to change the price for the items if this becomes a thing)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Different, Master Raiden, ~JBG~
i will update this thread as we all think of what other challenges we can come up with to add to the list!

@bls1999 i do think you should do a livestream where we all can brainstorm ideas on the livestream for what kind of challenges we should put in here