Greatest level creator(s) of all time?
Question 
Throughout the vast history of PR2 there have been many notable level creators. There are many different types of levels: around, traps, race, puzzle etc. 
There are so many factors to consider when choosing the best level creator - but generally, someone who has stayed consistent throughout the years, and has always produced quality levels, who do you guys think should take the cake? Someone who has a vast portfolio of great levels?

And I am not only asking for typical "race" creators, but also trap, frust etc. Give me your best bets!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Levente77 For This Useful Post:
  • Overbeing
I am going to have many gaps in my list, but it'll be a start at least:
The Racer
Mfdom
Poozy
Clairehof
Fire Shadow
Derkaschnub
Salamanderman
PebblesRox
Ezmeralda
Justinbob100
makie98
Darthjavo
nincel
,Carlos
Red Jackdaw
ShadowZ
zerostar(oO)
Ramjet

Please add to this list

I also recommend looking at this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...2070011826
The list of racing levels tab will have many good ones.

Imo, Mfdom has the #1 spot and it isn't particularly close. The number of levels is absurd, and the quality just got better and better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Fire Shadow, Levente77, Uptight 534
Hey, Appreciate the shout-out. I made Jail Break when I was probably 12 or 13. Thought it was super cool it blew up and stayed on the leader-board as long as it did. Always think about it every now and then, was bummed when it got dethroned by MFdom's Red vs Blue levels.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Racer For This Useful Post:
  • Overbeing, Uptight 534
(29th December 2023, 6:39 PM)The Racer Wrote: Hey, Appreciate the shout-out. I made Jail Break when I was probably 12 or 13. Thought it was super cool it blew up and stayed on the leader-board as long as it did. Always think about it every now and then, was bummed when it got dethroned by MFdom's Red vs Blue levels.
Jail Break was definitely my favorite level in PR2. Appreciate you making it.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
i honestly Devious Shadows should be apart of a list