Gamemode
I know suggesting a new multiplayer game mode is probably a long shot but whatever.

A gamemode where everyone starts out with 3 hearts.
Once the first player hits the finish block the level restarts and everyone that didn't win loses a heart.
If the time runs out and nobody wins everyone loses a heart.
Once you lose all your hearts you are out and the last person standing wins.
Mines, Swords, Lasers, Nets, Lightning and Falling should not take away your hearts.

Would also be fun if you could have more than 4 players in it so you can do a knockout type tournaments on the tournament server so EXP gain would be out of the equation.

Send thread.
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Mia
Cool idea!

Maybe if everyone else hits the Finish, the last remaining player gets eliminated and the other players restart.
That could prevent the scenario where multiple players all lose their last life at the same time which may cause issues in determining the exact finish order of those players.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, ~JBG~
(4th January 2024, 5:55 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: Cool idea!

Maybe if everyone else hits the Finish, the last remaining player gets eliminated and the other players restart.
That could prevent the scenario where multiple players all lose their last life at the same time which may cause issues in determining the exact finish order of those players.

Yeah that would also work!
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
Yeah, I feel the best thing PR2 could do is to add a mode where you can have many many players (e.g. 32p) in a race
This is what keeps PR3 active, the fact that you have 16p+ tournament battles/races consistently that everyone can join in on and not be kept apart on
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, ~JBG~
(4th January 2024, 2:38 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: I know suggesting a new multiplayer game mode is probably a long shot but whatever.

A gamemode where everyone starts out with 3 hearts.
Once the first player hits the finish block the level restarts and everyone that didn't win loses a heart.
If the time runs out and nobody wins everyone loses a heart.
Once you lose all your hearts you are out and the last person standing wins.
Mines, Swords, Lasers, Nets, Lightning and Falling should not take away your hearts.

Would also be fun if you could have more than 4 players in it so you can do a knockout type tournaments on the tournament server so EXP gain would be out of the equation.

Send thread.

Hey JBG! hope you're doing well.

This will be fun because it'll be kind of like a last-man-standing mode. I really like it! plus it'll maybe give the game one of my personal most requested ideas which is a way to replay the same level again... a replay button inside the level (so you won't have to quit, get in, then restart from scratch every time)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
Some kind of elimination game mode for PR2 would be so cool!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~