Poll: What do you think this is?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's a Hologram.
0%
0 0%
It's a fallen angel.
0%
0 0%
I don't even know what the hell that face is!
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

WTF IS THIS??!
Someone sent me this, yesterday, and I was really freaked out. How the hell is this even possible??! A giant, malicious face eyeballing the moon. Shit, it's larger than the moon! I've had a nightmare about something similar to this over a year ago.

What do y'all think of this? If this is a hologram, then they're using some advanced technology. Personally, I think it's supernatural. If this isn't BONE CHILLING to you guys, then I don't know what the hell is. Fast forward to 11:25.

Personally I think it's aliens watching over us. But definitely not a few people using something like an AI photo enhancer app that saw some pareidolic cloud formation, mistook it as a face, and tried to "enhance" the face (which somehow shrinks instead of grows when zoomed in upon at one point in the full video, which the link you posted cuts off the footage of).
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tbbm For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(7th January 2024, 2:11 PM)tbbm Wrote: Personally I think it's aliens watching over us. But definitely not a few people using something like an AI photo enhancer app that saw some pareidolic cloud formation, mistook it as a face, and tried to "enhance" the face (which somehow shrinks instead of grows when zoomed in upon at one point in the full video, which the link you posted cuts off the footage of).

Here's a better view of the thing. Fast forward to about 11:25. But yes, I do think it's some kind of supernatural alien/fallen angel.
Looks fake, to be honest.

If anything, it's clouds. It can't be anything else.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(8th January 2024, 1:49 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Looks fake, to be honest.

If anything, it's clouds. It can't be anything else.

Idk, man. That face looks different from anything else I've ever seen. It's definitely shaped differently, plus there's a weird looking scar on it.
lol
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
It looks like a face superimposed over some clouds, a cinematic technique that has been used for about 100 years.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(8th January 2024, 4:42 PM)Mia Wrote: It looks like a face superimposed over some clouds, a cinematic technique that has been used for about 100 years.

I doubt it. At first, somebody was saying that it's part of the Project Blue Beam, but I think there's something else going on. *Cough*!... Insert Supernatural here.
(8th January 2024, 4:44 PM)Different Wrote: I doubt it. At first, somebody was saying that it's part of the Project Blue Beam, but I think there's something else going on. *Cough*!... Insert Supernatural here.

Do we have footage from anyone else that was there? I see multiple phones out, so it's strange that we're left with the footage from a single angle. I don't see enough here that would suggest anything supernatural.
(8th January 2024, 4:55 PM)Mia Wrote: Do we have footage from anyone else that was there? I see multiple phones out, so it's strange that we're left with the footage from a single angle. I don't see enough here that would suggest anything supernatural.

Well, if you fast forward to 11:25, there's at least 2-3 recordings from a few people. This was all done in Kentucky. It's the clearest recording of it that I've ever seen. I can see why people would dismiss the video as inconclusive or fake because of everybody's reactions. It's just really odd, man because that thing is way out of the ordinary.
I mean, you also dismissed my idea of it being a superimposition without giving it any thought. I'm not saying aliens aren't real, but I also know that people will go through a lot of effort to hoax something like this for monetization and/or internet clout.
(8th January 2024, 5:13 PM)Mia Wrote: I mean, you also dismissed my idea of it being a superimposition without giving it any thought. I'm not saying aliens aren't real, but I also know that people will go through a lot of effort to hoax something like this for monetization and/or internet clout.

I've seen many videos and explanations about superimpositions occurring, but this one is different. I don't think it's scientifically possible for the average person to hoax something like this. I don't even think that's a human face. Honestly, I've never seen anything like that before in my entire life. There's no light that traces it when it comes to perceiving it as a hologram.

Ultimately, I don't think it's a superimposition because it's way too advanced for civilization. Just look at the size & details of it, bro.
(8th January 2024, 7:03 AM)~JBG~ Wrote: lol
lmao even
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
[Image: cnGTgEu.png]
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]