My mother strongly asked me to sell my bitcoins.
Because she was nervous about what I had been doing since last August.

I learnt things related to investing and had been doing around them wisely but she, before bedtime, remembered what I had been doing without her permission. She is very afraid of losing money. She is mental disease.
Try not to let your mother control your life too much
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
She just wondered whether the service where I have been lending my cryptos is safe; I just obeyed. Also she told me I can continue using the service when we learnt the service is safe.
And my mother told me I would make her hospitalized or suicide.
(10th January 2024, 6:42 PM).....|::|::::|... Wrote: And my mother told me I would make her hospitalized or suicide.

That's an abusive manipulation tactic, I think you should talk to your mother about it and possibly look into getting your own places to live at
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • .....|::|::::|..., Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Janelle, Magniloquent
Angry 
Give 5 bitcoin
[Image: AFyL7aU.png]
(10th January 2024, 6:49 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: That's an abusive manipulation tactic, I think you should talk to your mother about it and possibly look into getting your own places to live at

Then she googled the service I'm using, then understood it well and apologized me her words and attitudes then.
She: WHEN WILL THEY REFUND YOUR LENDING!?
The crypto is one more anxiety source in addition to the earthquake recently happened on Ishikawa prefecture for her.