Now and Then
hey guys lol. Just a quick discussion idea I had.
Where were you in your life when you first joined JV, and where are you now? Contrast!!!

When I first joined JV in 2012, I was 13 just entering high school! I lived at home and gamed a lot! I enjoyed rollerblading and going on JV a lot hahaha. By 25, I hoped to be into my career and to have met my life partner!

Now I'm almost 25! I'm in my last year of my bachelors degree, and I like to workout and breakdance. I surprisingly don't game as much anymore! I ended up getting some tattoos! I still live in my same home I did when I was 13! Definitely thought I'd be moved out by now when I was that age. I'm still single too, but it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Janelle, Magniloquent, Silky Silver
I found jv in 2012, I was 15 years old. I have ADHD, so life is strangely difficult to be normal. I was addicted to the internet and I was attached to pr2 like it was my job. My parents owned a restaurant across the street from the high school, so my life started in a restaurant business at an early age. I viewed my self owning a restaurant one day. By early 30s I’ve hoped to be a chef and keep in touch with online friends on a consistent basis maybe discord is the answer, (not real life related, I did dream of being a pr2 mod once lol.)

Now I’m 26 with no college experience under my belt. I’m looking into culinary school, but I’m having a hard time with rent and work. Parent’s restaurant didn’t make it through Covid :/ I work in a restaurant only found in Tennessee called “Calhoun’s”. I have a girlfriend who I found when at work at my previous job. I still live in the same house I found pr2 in. I love my ps5 as much as my pc, so I keep busy with gaming as that is where all my past time. I feel blessed that was all are still connected with each other as we basically grew up together.

I foresee the future where we all can be in a vr room together where we can interact with each other instead of being behind a screen. Kinda like this show “Code Lyoko”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed, Silky Silver
(19th January 2024, 5:20 AM)Addy Wrote: I foresee the future where we all can be in a vr room together where we can interact with each other instead of being behind a screen. Kinda like this show “Code Lyoko”
That is a throwback and a half.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
When I was 16, I had no debt. Now I'm 26 and have a lot of debt
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • lalafox
(21st January 2024, 2:58 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: When I was 16, I had no debt. Now I'm 26 and have a lot of debt

College debt?
(21st January 2024, 3:47 AM)Different Wrote: College debt?
yup