Poll: Early Bird or Night Owl?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Early Bird
7.14%
1 7.14%
Night Owl
71.43%
10 71.43%
Both
14.29%
2 14.29%
Neither
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you an Early Bird or Night Owl?
Do you prefer staying up late or waking up early? Or perhaps you're both a early bird and night owl, or maybe even neither?

Personally I'm a Night Owl for sure, I typically have more energy at night and since the day is over once I sleep I tend to stay up late because of that as well
Night Owl deffo
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(26th January 2024, 7:12 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Night Owl deffo

I remember you did this speedrun at like 3:30 am
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
I was an early bird when I was in middle school - like 6:00am every morning (even weekends) just for the fun of it.

Ever since High School I've been a night owl.
(26th January 2024, 7:12 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Night Owl deffo

yeah I've noticed in the past streams xD u like stay up for like 28 hours daily
I'm both.

I love the morning as much as the night! Although... I do stay up late a lot... but only because I am doing work or... something really important... or fun... 

So I guess I am an early owl O.o
Neither. I guess more early morning because I wake up at 4:30 A.M. for work on the weekdays (with that falling asleep early), but that does not mean I am the most efficient at that time. Weekends are usually spent recovering from the sleep depravity.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(27th January 2024, 10:08 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: yeah I've noticed in the past streams xD u like stay up for like 28 hours daily
lol i wasnt so bad untill Dangevin started streaming xd
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ZRD For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
Nightowl, but you'll get that when you have trouble sleeping lol
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
Night owl. I have Delayed Circadian Rhythm Syndrome and anxiety induced insomnia. The night is my domain through the power of mental illness!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, ~JBG~
(28th January 2024, 11:29 PM)Overbeing Wrote: Night owl. I have Delayed Circadian Rhythm Syndrome and anxiety induced insomnia. The night is my domain through the power of mental illness!
Haha we are in a similar boat!
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Overbeing
(28th January 2024, 11:29 PM)Overbeing Wrote: Night owl. I have Delayed Circadian Rhythm Syndrome and anxiety induced insomnia. The night is my domain through the power of mental illness!

Didn't know you suffered from that... that must suck.
(31st January 2024, 11:54 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Didn't know you suffered from that... that must suck.
i have it aswell , its not amazing tbh, but hay thats how we bring out cool levels!Smile
I wake up at 4 - 6am and stay up tilll 3am some nights on weekends, so I'm utterly both, unfortunately. It definitely affects my sleep.
Looks like I'm the only early bird here.
I'm happy to wake by 6:30-7:00am every day, at the latest. I love going on early morning hikes, bike rides, or simply taking in the morning sun and feeling the cool crisp morning air.
I don't understand why you'd want to miss out on the nicest time of the day!??
(6th March 2024, 4:30 PM)Magniloquent Wrote: Looks like I'm the only early bird here.
I'm happy to wake by 6:30-7:00am every day, at the latest. I love going on early morning hikes, bike rides, or simply taking in the morning sun and feeling the cool crisp morning air.
I don't understand why you'd want to miss out on the nicest time of the day!??
Sorry, I spend that time having to work in a windowless office.
(6th March 2024, 6:36 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Sorry, I spend that time having to work in a windowless office.

Do you like your job, or is it just something that pays the bills and puts food on the table?
(6th March 2024, 9:51 PM)Different Wrote: Do you like your job, or is it just something that pays the bills and puts food on the table?
Sorry, forgot to respond after composing the fried chicken post. I promise this will not be as long, lol.

Both. I like the job, but I would not do it for free. I actually prefer to get in early, so I can get out early and do whatever I want before rush hour.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(8th March 2024, 4:48 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Sorry, forgot to respond after composing the fried chicken post. I promise this will not be as long, lol.

Both. I like the job, but I would not do it for free. I actually prefer to get in early, so I can get out early and do whatever I want before rush hour.

No problem, bro. I'll respond to your other post tomorrow. I've just been busy working lately, so forgive me for the late reply.