[Suggestion] Pr2 ideas
Being able to choose the color of a normal block like we can with teleport blocks would be amazing. If I had to change every individual block, I'd still take it. But there should hopefully be an easier way.

A way to select a group of blocks and move them together would be nice. 

A block that changes the hat you are wearing. (Not necessary with being able to block certain hats from levels). It would be cool to have a Santa section of a level, or  all of the sudden, everyone has the artifact and has 30 seconds to win. 

A way to set a level to be 1 player only.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
All of these yes please ;_; A way to click and drag blocks would be such a great quality of life change!

The only idea that may be a little controversial might be the hat block.
One could argue that doing that would make the hats less valuable if it became a normal thing that you could get at any level. 

Hmmm... it might be fine but perhaps too crazy of a change? 🤔
It would take away frofromowning hats, but it could also make new players excited to unlock them permanently. A sneak peak. But this game is more for the established player at this point anyway. It would make fofor cool gameplay.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
I suggested a similar thing to the hat block but in the form a npcs like the eggs already in game, so when you'd crush them you'd get a hat that's been selected to drop from them. I think having ways to make people equip different hats throughout the level would highly imrpove the single player experience of the game. I also don't think it'd take away incentives to collect the hats.
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
(28th January 2024, 6:57 PM)Overbeing Wrote: It would take away frofromowning hats, but it could also make new players excited to unlock them permanently. A sneak peak. But this game is more for the established player at this point anyway. It would make fofor cool gameplay.

Yeah, I guess so. I just think they might get abused and make you have all hats in 1 level or whatever xD
That could make the game not very... PR2?
I think what would be cool is if there’s a block or something that just adds the hat to whatever you’re already wearing. Although that might be too much power lol. Imagine having every single hat all at once