Poll: Big man challenges you to a street fight. What are you going to do now?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I think it’s ridiculous that he’s willing to fight me over some Starbucks Frappuccinos.
0%
0 0%
Try to talk some sense into him.
0%
0 0%
Offer to reimburse him for the drinks with money.
0%
0 0%
If it’s a fight that he wants, then so be it!
50.00%
1 50.00%
Well, I can’t whoop his ass for obvious reasons, so probably run away.
50.00%
1 50.00%
I’m a pacifist, so if I fought him, I’d probably get my ass kicked.
0%
0 0%
I have a better way to deal with this ridiculous situation.
0%
0 0%
I’d panic and run if I ever confronted a monster like that.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

☠️ STREET FIGHT 🥊
[Image: OsoTtql.jpg]

Story: One day you're minding your own business at Starbucks. Then, all of a sudden a man (who's a genetic steroid freak of nature) who's 6'8 ft tall, and weighs 315lbs challenges you to a street fight. Why? - Because you accidentally bumped into him and made him waste 4 Frappuccinos that were in a cup holder. 1 Tuxedo Frappuccino, 1 Butterbeer Frappuccino, 1 Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino, & 1 Twix Frappuccino. All of them have double shots in each of them, and they cost him $33. He's a black belt in Ju Jitsu, a pro wrestler, he's way taller than you and he's twice your size.

You apologize to him and offer to buy his drinks back. However, that's not good enough for him because he starts raging and screaming at you, his testosterone levels are through the roof, and then he says, "Watch where the **** you're going, you ****in' idiot!" Then he proceeds to call you all kinds of homophobic names and insults your character by calling you a pussy.

You try to calm him down but that doesn't do any good, not to mention the Frappuccinos that he bought were all limited edition and sold out. So now, he tells you to step outside so that the two of you can settle this situation in a street fight. You have no fighting skills, and as you know... street fights can be dangerous because anything goes. Basically, he wants to put you in the hospital over Starbucks Frappuccinos. What are you going to do, now? I asked you this because things like this happen IRL.
Bro is literally making up scenarios in his head 💀💀💀💀
I'm a lover not a fighter <3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I would get out of there as fast as I can.

What would you do, @Different
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(29th January 2024, 5:20 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I would get out of there as fast as I can.

What would you do, @Different

Well if I can't de-escalate the situation in any other way, then yeah, I'd probably hightail it outta there.