Financial consultation to gain 50K JPY per month more by side business
I have been running these side businesses: none of they have gave me money yet:

YouTube: I have two channels who have 91 and 43 subs. One was originally for shitposting but then varied its genre like singing, tutoring, and so on. Other one is for music production. One of they need to be monetized first of all. Also I once tried a video featuring crypto lending service but couldn't attract viewers.

nicovideo. Also originally for music production. It was very easier to monetize than YouTube at all. The user panel says I would get 6-13 yen in next month.

Bandcamp. Selling music. Haven't sold anything.

Previous X account is suspended.

Current X account has 9 followers. Originally for my music activity.

Two fediverse accounts.

Affiliate blog. Haven't sold anything at all. Also haven't passed Google Adsense.
Have been doing with two affiliate services.

Also selling unused items in the house but nobody wants any of mine at this moment.

GitHub. How do I do side jobs with programming?

So, what should I do to gain money? I have been composing new music for THE VOCALOID Collection: I think it's a competition. Should I do as many things as possible, or focus on one thing, to gain money?
I have paid 160K JPY monthly as salary; I have worked for just 6 days last month and their working time is around 9-15. The work is to manufacture automotive parts.
I am not an expert, but I think it would be better to be really good at one thing than trying to do as many things as possible.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • .....|::|::::|...
With YouTube you're very at the mercy of the algorithm.
Not sure about Nicovideo but I would assume similar to YouTube.
Bandcamp I'm not too sure about but I feel you gotta get known in diff circles to start to branch out with that kinda stuff.
Twitter (X) is usually used in conjunction with something else rather than on its own (also it's becoming less desirable for people).
Fediverse I would assume the same as Twitter (X).
Unsure about blogs but this is similar in that you need the algorithm to pick you up really and likely you'd want something to advertise it on (E.g. the previously mentioned things).
Selling stuff can depend on the site, price, quality of goods, etc. and that seems less like a business and more like a carboot sale (aka yard/garage sale) to me with how you're saying you're selling unused items.
GitHub and programming jobs typically I feel like they'd want a portfolio (i.e. past projects) but don't do stuff for the sake of ticking a box as it could come across as sloppy.

TL;DR: A lot of it is at the whim of the algorithm so don't expect it to magically become a sensation overnight. Grow your skills in a couple of areas you want to target, for what you said here it seems like Music Production and Programming.
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • .....|::|::::|...
(1st February 2024, 10:00 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: With YouTube you're very at the mercy of the algorithm.
Not sure about Nicovideo but I would assume similar to YouTube.
Bandcamp I'm not too sure about but I feel you gotta get known in diff circles to start to branch out with that kinda stuff.
Twitter (X) is usually used in conjunction with something else rather than on its own (also it's becoming less desirable for people).
Fediverse I would assume the same as Twitter (X).
Unsure about blogs but this is similar in that you need the algorithm to pick you up really and likely you'd want something to advertise it on (E.g. the previously mentioned things).
Selling stuff can depend on the site, price, quality of goods, etc. and that seems less like a business and more like a carboot sale (aka yard/garage sale) to me with how you're saying you're selling unused items.
GitHub and programming jobs typically I feel like they'd want a portfolio (i.e. past projects) but don't do stuff for the sake of ticking a box as it could come across as sloppy.

TL;DR: A lot of it is at the whim of the algorithm so don't expect it to magically become a sensation overnight. Grow your skills in a couple of areas you want to target, for what you said here it seems like Music Production and Programming.

Updates about monetization on niconico: I would get 14 yen for January subsidy and 9-30 yen for February. They give me incomes by amount of impressions and gifts.