Do I have to look for my love partner?
Otherwise what would my life be?
Do not force finding a significant other. Rushing into it and being with the wrong person does not work out in the long run. I am not saying to wait until the perfect person (that is impossible), but do not jump into anything with reckless abandon.

With meeting people, just start small and do not go crazy thinking about how you are going to be with the next person for the rest of your life. I had a friend who did this, and he would sulk all the time over how he did not get past the first few dates. Sometimes you will meet people that you may not see again after a short period of time.

That is probably about as far as my advice goes, since I have been single my entire life, lol. To sum it up, just be realistic. Also, if anyone wants to call me out and tell me I am absolutely wrong, go ahead. Still learning here.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • David, Master Raiden
(17th February 2024, 9:17 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Also, if anyone wants to call me out and tell me I am absolutely wrong, go ahead. Still learning here.

[Image: xGfans8.gif]
You do not have to look for a partner if you are happy being single and think that being in a relationship would make you less happy. Do not just look for a partner just because many other people have one. Do what you want.

If you decide to look, then make the effort to meet people. Good things come to those who go out and get it.
Waiting for someone to come into your life is not a good idea in my opinion, unless you have a really active social life and regularly spend time with lots of different people.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]