Poll: Are you healthy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Definitely. I follow a healthy meal plan, take all my vitamins, and get my daily exercise.
60.00%
3 60.00%
Oh hell no, I eat junk food, eat sugary candies, drink alcohol, and never get exercise. Screw the doctor!
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

πŸŠπŸ…πŸ₯• HEALTHY 🍏πŸ₯¦πŸ’
[Image: A658NFc.jpeg]

Are you taking care of yourself in the way that you're supposed to, or are you completely disregarding your health and eating things that you know you're not supposed to have? Also, when's the last time you've been to the doctor? Listen, I'm sure a lot of us really hate going to the doctor, and the last thing that we want to find out is that we have some sort of major illness or infection. But, I can assure you that adopting an appalling diet plan is pretty much counterproductive when it comes to staying healthy.

If you truly hate going to the doctor, and you believe in the old saying, "an apple a day keeps the doctor away," then you'd better take care of yourself, otherwise your ass is going to end up going to the doctor for some kind of disease because you've made some shitty health choices. Now I'm not saying that you should never go to the doctor because it's good to check in every now and then to see how you're doing. I'm saying if you don't want to continuously have to go almost every week, then please take care of yourself.

[Image: f2NH30G.jpeg]

I'll admit that there are hundreds of ILLNESSES out there, and there are also hundreds of DISEASES that we're prone to catching all of a sudden. Some things, you really can't do anything about it, especially if it's in your genes. One of your best defenses is keeping your immune system as strong as humanly possible while exercising. Another thing you can do is to check your family history to see if you have any diseases that are hereditary. If someone in your family has had kidney problems, then it's inevitably possible that you could be at risk of having them too. So stop incorporating this bullshit garbage into your diet plan, above. I mean really... what do you expect to achieve by eating this garbage?! C'mon man, y'all know better than this. All that damn candy, donuts, and processed garbage is just plain bad for you! People have developed heart attacks from eating unhealthy like this.

I don't know exactly how other countries operate, but the American diet is pretty much trash. No wonder why there are so many obese people walking on the face of the earth. Look at their diet plan, it's trash! Don't expect Grade A results if your diet plan consists of the picture above. I wasn't born yesterday, ok? I already know that some of y'all are eating and drinking things that you know are bad for you because you don't give a shit about your diet. Then you wonder why you have a sour stomach the next day. Think about it. Digestive issues, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart attacks... all those things are related to eating unhealthy.

KRISPY KREME DONUTS may sound divine for now, but the ingredients in them are designed to cause CANCER. So unless you want to increase your chances of ending up in the HOSPITAL due to some major illness, virus or disease, then start taking care of yourself by eating healthy and exercising. Also, start drinking water too and put down those damn sodas. FYI, certain meats are good for you, and certain ones are not. It's necessary to view the link below at your own discretion to see which ones are good and bad for you.

SOURCES
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Master Raiden, Mia
I'm somewhere in between. I eat healthy for the most part, but I need to start getting active again
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dan-83 For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Different
I eat dirt
[Image: AFyL7aU.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SebastianPolak12 For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Camer the Dragon, Magniloquent
I first eat all the food on the plate that I hate so that I can enjoy the rest of it in peace.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Dan-83, Different
(4th April 2024, 5:41 AM)MasterΒ Raiden Wrote: I first eat all the food on the plate that I hate so that I can enjoy the rest of it in peace.

What kind of food do you hate to eat?
My diet right now isn't great but I try to eat reasonably most of the time, I definitely want to get back to eating healthy again (albeit not as strict as I have done in the past)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Dangevin, Different
A neat thing happens when you establish a healthy diet over the long term: healthy food starts tasting great, and junk food starts tasting disgusting. That's where I'm at. I mean that 2nd picture doesn't even look appealing to me-- you could put all that food out in front of me, and I wouldn't touch it.

(Not sure what biological mechanisms are at play here, something to do with rewiring your brain's reward structure in relation to the foods you eat).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magniloquent For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Dan-83, Different