EPIC PR2 SIM - EXP! OUTFITS!! DOPAMINE!!!
Whadddup party people!

I spent time on-and-off over the last few weeks learning the autohotkey language, as well as many coding and OS basics, so that I could make an

Bow Bow   Bow EPIC PLATFORM RACING 2 SIM MACRO SCRIPT  Bow   Bow Bow

for the good people of pr2 who I appreciate very much. The code is inefficient and sloppy (an understatement) but that's okay because I know Jiggmin would be proud.. If you have any coding knowledge, you would probably scream in terror at even the slightest glance. I apologize in advance  Tongue

If you are unfamiliar with what simming/macroing is, you can read @Stunt's thread  <---- explaining more details.

My sim aims to be as efficient and non-intrusive as possible. There are tons of really neat features that I included that even I was surprised were possible to incorporate. Anyways!.. here is a link to the github containing the files, instructions and all other details

Here's a snippet explaining its most notable features:

Notable Features:
  • Happy hour locator!! Automatically Log into happy hours as they appear for BIG exp
  • Outfit Pieces!! Collects the random outfit rewards from races due to the ultra special custom made sim level
  • Anti-disconnect!! Any issue that the instance encounters while simming will force a reboot and fix the sim
  • Varying-connection tolerable!! Inputs are made taking your ping/server connection into consideration
  • Input isolation!! You can still control your computer while the sim runs and will soon forget that they're there at all. PR2 servers allow a single IP FIVE accounts logged in at once so.. 4 sims, 1 gamer. Go crazy
  • Hide instances!! Your PR2 instances can be hidden behind whatever window you are actively using, or with Windows+F8 to hide them for reals. Zero interruptions!
  • Setup dialogue!! Just answer the questions prompted by the script correctly, and you're good to go

and remember... this is a tool to allow you to enjoy the game further, not an excuse not to play.. (you can run 4 sims and play on your main, anyways!)

I hope you find some use for it.. Let's get derron back to 100 players online!

I would love to hear any feedback/comments that anyone has  Big Grin 

Long live platform racing,

-Troy, EpicMidget
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EpicMidget For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden, Mia, Stunt
For those of you who have already downloaded the script, I would highly recommend updating it / downloading the current version, as I have just included an update checker / manager so that you will always be prompted the option to update to the newest version (:
Oh, good point. There are a bunch of epic upgrades ththaththat I dont have because I dont race that much, and when I do, I lose... I may see if I can get this up and going g.

Thanks!