I am also not dead
WOAH  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Bow Bow Bow Tongue Tongue Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

For real though, I am here! I dunno how often I'll drop in but I wanted to say hullo! I still exist it's crazy I know

Oh, I also moved to the East Coast...and I'm getting married in 5 months. Pretty freakin' crazy, huh?
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Mia, SebastianPolak12, TRUC, ~JBG~
Woo! that's an update!
welcome back
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(6th April 2024, 9:52 PM)Resarekt Wrote: WOAH  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Bow Bow Bow Tongue Tongue Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

For real though, I am here! I dunno how often I'll drop in but I wanted to say hullo! I still exist it's crazy I know

Oh, I also moved to the East Coast...and I'm getting married in 5 months. Pretty freakin' crazy, huh?

Moving to the East Coast is definitely crazy Tongue
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(6th April 2024, 10:13 PM)TRUC Wrote: Moving to the East Coast is definitely crazy Tongue

It's been SO effing rainy since I moved in July....like for why. If I wanted rain I would move to Seattle lol

How ya been, TRUC? It's been ages  OMG
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(6th April 2024, 9:52 PM)Resarekt Wrote: WOAH  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Bow Bow Bow Tongue Tongue Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

YAYAYAYAY ha pp y  Big Grin Bow Cool
[Image: AFyL7aU.png]
(6th April 2024, 10:25 PM)Resarekt Wrote: It's been SO effing rainy since I moved in July....like for why. If I wanted rain I would move to Seattle lol

How ya been, TRUC? It's been ages  OMG

The years go by and nothing seems to change on my side hehe, at least I'm doing fine. Let's hope there's a lot less rain this summer though, we broke records last year.
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt