[Idea] Full Server Reward
I was thinking... with the recent influx of accounts online, there's been some talk of being able to get Derron to be full once again. If we were able to do this, I had the idea:

- Everyone on the server earns the jump-start hat + epic upgrade
- One person on the server is randomly selected to win Epic Everything

Thoughts? This is in no way an official thread and it could very well never happen. It was sort of just a brain-child of mine. Let me know what you think!

Note: this would be a one-time prize.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Eternal, Nemo Nation, Zelante
The server fills at what amount?
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(28th January 2018, 7:19 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: The server fills at what amount?

200 players

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(28th January 2018, 7:17 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I was thinking... with the recent influx of accounts online, there's been some talk of being able to get Derron to be full once again. If we were able to do this, I had the idea:

- Everyone on the server earns the jump-start hat + epic upgrade
- One person on the server is randomly selected to win Epic Everything

Thoughts? This is in no way an official thread and it could very well never happen. It was sort of just a brain-child of mine. Let me know what you think!

Not everybody likes Epic Everything though? Including myself. But maybe this, let’s say a person luckily got Epic Everything but wanted it to be transferred to an alt account or a friend, would you allow that to be a part of this thought if it became a thing?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(28th January 2018, 8:51 PM)Mulley Wrote: Not everybody likes Epic Everything though? Including myself. But maybe this, let’s say a person luckily got Epic Everything but wanted it to be transferred to an alt account or a friend, would you allow that to be a part of this thought if it became a thing?

Yes

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(28th January 2018, 9:31 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Yes

Well, I guess in my opinion then since you were asking for thoughts on this, I think it’s a great idea! Big Grin

Would there be an issue with someone logging in with multiple accounts? If someone were to log in with 50 accounts, that'd give them a 25% chance to win EE which seems really high for one person. 50 as an example might be a little too dramatic, but it seems like it'd be unfair and 100% possible. Then they could just transfer EE to whatever account they want. It seems like a good idea otherwise.
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
Heart 
(28th January 2018, 9:53 PM)Rank Wrote: Would there be an issue with someone logging in with multiple accounts? If someone were to log in with 50 accounts, that'd give them a 25% chance to win EE which seems really high for one person. 50 as an example might be a little too dramatic, but it seems like it'd be unfair and 100% possible. Then they could just transfer EE to whatever account they want. It seems like a good idea otherwise.

I agree with Rank but it's not a bad idea. But i dont think it would be possible today to get 200 different people in 1 server but if you could login with alts then it would be no problem but still hard. 

Max accounts per person is 5 people in 1 server, unless you have a proxy/another ip. The goal is hard but spread the word and it could probably be achievable. It would be nice to see Derron [Full] again   Smile

Im Reb by the way.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to XeNo For This Useful Post:
  • Rank
(28th January 2018, 9:53 PM)Rank Wrote: Would there be an issue with someone logging in with multiple accounts? If someone were to log in with 50 accounts, that'd give them a 25% chance to win EE which seems really high for one person. 50 as an example might be a little too dramatic, but it seems like it'd be unfair and 100% possible. Then they could just transfer EE to whatever account they want. It seems like a good idea otherwise.

PR2 has a limit of 5 accounts on 1 server per IP. So they'd have to run multiple VPN's in order to have that many online at once. But I do agree that if this were to be implemented, this should be looked for.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Robobot For This Useful Post:
  • Rank
(28th January 2018, 10:06 PM)XeNo Wrote: I agree with Rank but it's not a bad idea. But i dont think it would be possible today to get 200 different people in 1 server but if you could login with alts then it would be no problem but still hard. 

Max accounts per person is 5 people in 1 server, unless you have a proxy/another ip. The goal is hard but spread the word and it could probably be achievable. It would be nice to see Derron [Full] again   Smile

(28th January 2018, 10:07 PM)Robobot Wrote: PR2 has a limit of 5 accounts on 1 server per IP. So they'd have to run multiple VPN's in order to have that many online at once. But I do agree that if this were to be implemented, this should be looked for.

But that's still advantage to win, so? Even though it's not as big as what @Rank said.

EASY PEASY, Just put all my 43 accs from my guild in and then another 45 from /guild 0 and crown
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(29th January 2018, 9:21 PM)Stunt Wrote: EASY PEASY, Just put all my 43 accs from my guild in and then another 45 from /guild 0 and crown

Impossible, Bls means one server full, and only 5 accounts are allowed on each per server if you read above.

Considering how ridiculously easy it is to dodge the account limit detection (it's not hard at all to find a working proxy), this would simply become a race of alts. As many people above mentioned before.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, Rank, Zelante
It sounds like a really good idea!
But, like the others have previously stated it would be very easy for someone to log on all of their alts.
/\
 l
You would have to find a way to prevent this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank, Zelante
What if EE was rewarded to anyone rank 30+ or something? That'd potentially lessen people creating new accounts to raise their chance and might even get people to start racing and playing the game more
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945, Mulley
(30th January 2018, 6:28 PM)Rank Wrote: What EE was rewarded to anyone rank 30+ or something? That'd potentially lessen people creating new accounts to raise their chance and might even get people to start racing and playing the game more

maybe anyone level 32 with 11 hats whoms username starts with ~ and ends with owl
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~Bowl For This Useful Post:
  • Rank
(30th January 2018, 6:48 PM)~Bowl Wrote: maybe anyone level 32 with 11 hats whoms username starts with ~ and ends with owl

~Owl died from cancer 3 years ago. Inconsiderate.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]