DETOX 🧪
[Image: 8LJlLtg.png]

First off, let me just say that I'm not dead. I don't want you guys to think that I've completely abandoned the last thread and ignored your posts. I just needed a detox from social media for a week because I was getting overwhelmed with the last thread. I mean damn, y'all were kickin' my ass in there lmfao! 😂 I had like 3-5 people coming at me all at once lol. But you know what, I needed that ass whoopin' because it taught me a very valuable lesson. It taught me that I need to do a better job of emphasizing my viewpoints before I dive head first into a topic. I also need to do more research as well.

At some point, I knew I was going to get cornered (by 3-5 people) and checkmated. So, I forfeited and took my exit because I felt like I had nothing else left to contribute to the conversations. That's why I didn't reply back to anyone else after replying back to 5 different people. When you're the host of a thread, and the majority of your comments disagree with you, it can be pretty stressful. However, I just looked at it as a challenge for me to conquer and strengthen my character.

I really wasn't expecting a lot of you guys to be so knowledgable in the BICYCLE LANES thread. Even though there are still some viewpoints that I just don't agree with, I still learned a valuable lesson from reading everyone's posts. Sometimes, it's best to walk away from an argument because the people whom you're arguing with, are a lot more knowledgable than you in certain areas. 2 years ago, things might have been different. But now, I'm learning to improve my weaknesses and rectify my viewpoints because sometimes they can be a little misguided.

If you really think about it, one of my main purposes for creating controversial threads is to bring out the best in you guys. I was testing you guys to see what your strengths and weaknesses are. A lot of you like to sit back, read, and lurk around waiting for the perfect opportunity to shine. Then I sat there at my computer desk thinking, 'mhm, how can I get these people to reply more?' 🤔 Controversial topics are the antidote to cure a silent person. Man, you guys are like vultures flying around in circles looking for dead meat 😂

Ultimately, from now on I want you guys to challenge me on my threads because I need all the critiques that I can get. Even if they're long posts, I still need to make some improvements. @Uptight 534 @Camer the Dragon @Mia @Magniloquent @Master Raiden So again, thank you gentlemen for challenging me on my viewpoints. I threw a few curveballs at you guys and you all ended up catching them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Camer the Dragon, Magniloquent, Mia, Uptight 534
It's good to have you back! I hope the break helped!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different
Its good to clear out the mind at times and congrats on able to do so. Welcome back .
[Image: GUEST_d27f3cc4-4884-4e3b-8c1c-a7d95aa028...&fmt=pjpeg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Different