Would you buy PR2 & JV merch?
If there were PR2 and JV merch, would you buy any? And if so, would you proudly wear it out in public? Here are some examples:

[Image: 75ZKk1b.png]
[Image: YejHNUM.png]
[Image: N2qPijl.png]

I used the website Custom Ink to make these using screenshots. Here's a link - https://www.customink.com/ndx/#/

Would love to see you guys post your own designs! The website automatically removes solid color backgrounds. For the wiggle font I wrote the text here on JV2 with that font and went to preview post and zoomed in to 400% and took a screenshot. For the default set I used the PR2 Style Designer - https://jiggmin2.com/games/platform-raci...-style.php and took a screenshot. For the Jiggmin logo and motto I screenshotted the logo here and screenshotted the motto from the original JV via Wayback Machine - https://web.archive.org/web/201001020350...ggmin.com/

I'm not expecting there to ever be actual merch available but it's fun think about! (would be super cool if it does happen though) Also, I know the EXP Hat design doesn't look that great but I think the idea is awesome, would be amazing if someone could do a better design
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Dan-83, Dangevin, Different, EpicMidget, Magniloquent, Master Raiden, Mia, Overbeing
I'd wear a full size artifact plushie hat in public for sure
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • David
any kind of physical merch of the classic set would run into the same problems as rayman merch

[Image: TFljyXP.png]

if you could somehow convert the classic set into a plush i'd definitely buy it though
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • David, Delphinoid_
This would sell like hotcakes:
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, David, Delphinoid_, Minimania, Northadox
(28th April 2024, 6:38 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: This would sell like hotcakes:

lmao would be tempted for the meme
á
I probably wouldn't wear PR2 shirts or hats, but I would definitely consider buying some other kinds of merch.

Some ideas for plushies and key chains:
• Jigg Hat
• Artifact Hat
• Fred the G. Cactus (maybe on a rock like in Newbieland 2)
• Alien Egg
• PR2 Default Set
• Bubble Head
• A block (probably Basic Block 1, Vanish, Push, Crumble, Brick, Mine, Arrow or Happy Block)
• An item (probably Speed Burst, Teleport or Super Jump)
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, David, lalafox, Magniloquent, Mia, Overbeing
[Image: k7P5cpI.png]
(not me, it's Panther)

Oh and I would defenitely buy and wear a custom PR2 t-shirt or hoodie or something.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magniloquent For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, David, Minimania
@David When I first saw the designs, I immediately thought, 'mhm, he must have used photoshop or something.' But then once you explained all the details and told me what you've used to make the merchandise look real, I was impressed.

Yeah, I'd buy one of the T-Shirts (depending on what you put on it). The JV village logo in black and red is what I would put on it. If Jiggmin (Jacob Grahan) were to start selling these T-Shirts on a website or something, the demand would be pretty low seeing as the majority of people have left the village and Pr2. I'd mostly target these shirts towards teenagers/Gen Z'ers who are wildly fascinated by Pr2.

Personally, I wouldn't buy any of the Pr2 stuff because my generation has grown up past our time. The millennials have moved on, and we would have loved to see this stuff sold about 10+ years ago.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • David
(29th April 2024, 6:25 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: I probably wouldn't wear PR2 shirts or hats, but I would definitely consider buying some other kinds of merch.

Some ideas for plushies and key chains:
• Jigg Hat
• Artifact Hat
• Fred the G. Cactus (maybe on a rock like in Newbieland 2)
• Alien Egg
• PR2 Default Set
• Bubble Head
• A block (probably Basic Block 1, Vanish, Push, Crumble, Brick, Mine, Arrow or Happy Block)
• An item (probably Speed Burst, Teleport or Super Jump)

I would wear a few clothing designs in public I think, but I'd mainly be interested in some plushes or key chains like Raiden mentioned here. The idea of a Fred the G. Cactus plush seems wholesome lol
Dangevin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • David
I would love a Fred the Giant Cactus plushie, that sounds so cute c:
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • David