New Game I'm working on Part 2

New Reverse Mode! (also a lot of backend stuff to standardise/automate processes)

Video Description notes:
Note 1: Images are placeholders including the SAR backgrounds, they won't stay like that lol
Note 2: Not all systems/etc. shown in the video are final (e.g. settings menu will change)
Note 3: Some things shown may not be added due to errors (the thing where you can see the blocks loading in is incredibly buggy if you try to close the window or go back, some of the time it will freeze badly)

Music is subject to the creators' continued permission to use it in the game
Music Credit:
Songs 1 and 2 - @LuniFoxo
Song 3 - @Adulock77
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, tadtad
God tier sound effects
And it's genuinely very cool that you see the map load in block by block during loading
(6th May 2024, 7:21 AM)Magniloquent Wrote: God tier sound effects
And it's genuinely very cool that you see the map load in block by block during loading

Yeah, only issue is sometimes if you close it or go back when it's doing that it completely freezes the game
I've tried putting in stuff to stop it mid-way through but just dies still
á
I agree with Magniloquent!

So cool how you can see the map getting created while it's loading! ^_^

Oh and you can reverse the music in real time too? that's some Game Of The Year material right there
(8th May 2024, 10:55 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: I agree with Magniloquent!

So cool how you can see the map getting created while it's loading! ^_^

Oh and you can reverse the music in real time too? that's some Game Of The Year material right there

I'll see if I can reverse it so it reverses from the point you clicked the reverse button
Currently it starts from the beginning of the reverse/normal track when clicked
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77