Omnidirectional aiming for items
This is kind of a crazy idea that wouldn't really work if the game is trying to be really close to PR2 - the ability to aim any items anywhere. Shoot a Laser Gun in any direction, swing the Sword any way. You could get more wild with it and have items like a Super Jump act as a makeshift dash in any direction, or Teleport not being locked to a lateral angle. A feature like this would make Deathmatches more complex. You'd aim these items with a mouse, and there could be a crosshair for it.

Again, this depends on if PR4 wants to be pretty much just a "PR2 remake" or a new game entirely, expanding the mechanics of the series fundamentally. I personally would prefer the latter so that PR4 can get wild with its additions, but it's up to Jiggmin.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • jc66266, Master Raiden, Mia
The Superjump idea here reminds me of the new-ish item added to PR3, the chilli pepper. It gives you a small boost in the direction of your mouse (although it damages/stuns other players and can get annoying with that lol)
Out of these I'd say that the laser would be the best (although this would come with being able to shoot bricks from above, which may or may not matter)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
That would make deathmatches so much fun if you could aim the laser guns!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]