Poll: What do you do for a living?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Collage
33.33%
8 33.33%
High School
8.33%
2 8.33%
Unemployed
8.33%
2 8.33%
Work
41.67%
10 41.67%
University
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you work with?
Tongue 
Here comes a personal question but im pretty curious you guys do for a living, Are you still in school or have you gone past that and got a job?

Also post some pictures what you do for a living Smile

During winter i "Snow plough" with a John Deere 6920.

[Image: 27591883_1539287412852397_2147154734_n.j...e=5A75EBBA]

Im Reb by the way.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to XeNo For This Useful Post:
  • Jessica Rocks
I work a youth center. It's exhausting.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TropicalYeti For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
I work for a popular retail company in NZ. Not something I want to do for all my life. I want to pursue music, and that's what I'll keep doing at home as a hobby.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • Jessica Rocks, XeNo
I'm an oral surgeon's assistant.
Had a really cool case last week where we removed a mass from a patient's mouth and found it was full of around a dozen little tiny teeth. I get a kick out of some people waking up from sedation too.
Rock 'n' Roll
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Jessica Rocks For This Useful Post:
  • Nemo Nation
Currently I'm in the midst of writing a book, which I hope to publish later on this year. A friend of mine's mom is an editor and said she'll edit it for free, so hey that's something

Also I'm gonna be squeezing bacon starting in Febuary so you could say I'm gonna be good at handling meat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~Bowl For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
(2nd February 2018, 5:26 AM)~Bowl Wrote: Currently I'm in the midst of writing a book, which I hope to publish later on this year. A friend of mine's mom is an editor and said she'll edit it for free, so hey that's something

Also I'm gonna be squeezing bacon starting in Febuary so you could say I'm gonna be good at handling meat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hahaha uh nice xD

Im Reb by the way.
Not too sure what a collage is but I'm in college/university. As for work I'm an EMT
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
I am currently a student in university training to become a professional pilot so I have to fly planes in my curriculum. I also work in my school’s scene shop for theatre building sets, hanging lights, etc. This semester, I may work on one of the shows later as running crew or something like that.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
I work in a school, I teach literature and vary between covering lessons when teachers are absent. Only went back to work last Monday hence why I'm like dead most of the time now. It's exhausting but well worth it!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
(2nd February 2018, 2:20 AM)Jessica Rocks Wrote: I'm an oral surgeon's assistant.
Had a really cool case last week where we removed a mass from a patient's mouth and found it was full of around a dozen little tiny teeth. I get a kick out of some people waking up from sedation too.

Do you have any funny stories of what people do/say when they're under anesthetic?  Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
I thought for a split second to joke and say "elementary" but I don't really want another COPPA Ban.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal, gemj
Am doing a degree in uni
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • XeNo
I go to college
Just in university for the minute

About 1/4 into the 3rd year of 4
á
it's so cool to see how everyone has grown and progressed... such diverse lives.
I work at a pull tab factory, it's a great job
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I work at Cintas, I'm a First Aid & Safety Machine Operator