[PR2 Bug] Pick the cat problems
Confused 
Pick the cat problems

Recently I have noticed that there has been a lot of problems when it comes to picking the cat, the first one being you click the cat and then you still don't get your exp, or the one that is absolutely hilarious http://prntscr.com/hfow00
- I have gotten similar problems with the faulty code jiggmin must of set up with this, for example getting a picture of a dog and a pet food company, getting a picture of two dogs, and many more.

In no way do I think that this is a severely urgent issue, but it would definitely help if it was fixed!
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
Yeahh.. This is a known issue. The best we can do is add that to the list of things we need Jiggmin to work on Frown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Stunt, Zelante
Unfortunately, there's nothing that I or anyone else on staff can personally do about this. Hopefully, at some point, Jiggmin will fix it. If not, then it may just have to be one of those things we need to live with. Frown

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Frown 
(26th November 2017, 10:24 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Unfortunately, there's nothing that I or anyone else on staff can personally do about this.  Hopefully, at some point, Jiggmin will fix it.  If not, then it may just have to be one of those things we need to live with. Frown

Frown
(26th November 2017, 10:19 PM)Stunt Wrote: Pick the cat problems

Recently I have noticed that there has been a lot of problems when it comes to picking the cat, the first one being you click the cat and then you still don't get your exp, or the one that is absolutely hilarious http://prntscr.com/hfow00
- I have gotten similar problems with the faulty code jiggmin must of set up with this, for example getting a picture of a dog and a pet food company, getting a picture of two dogs, and many more.

In no way do I think that this is a severely urgent issue, but it would definitely help if it was fixed!

For that screenshot you sent the correct answer is the real cat. So if you even have the choice between a real picture of a cat or a drawn one, pic the real image.

As for clicking the cat and still not getting EXP I am not 100% sure of the cause of this but I have experienced it. This happened to me when I was simming using a browser VPN. For example Hola VPN. When I got to the captcha I clicked the cat but I got no EXP. But using a downloaded VPN when I clicked the cat it did work.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
Pick the Cat was removed, so this issue is moot!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante