Predict the Next Poster
oof. ZXD?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Yaaaaa
ok now it's gemj?
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                     Click here to add me on Steam!
                                                                  Nintendo Friend Code: 3379-6009-5501
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
                                                          [Image: mczzo9.png]
OK EVERYONE'S HERE AT THE SAME TIME I SAID NO BUT I GUESS IT WAS YES?

dev?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • ZXD
def no lol

ZXD
I'm pretty sure I'm not ZXD
Blank?
hehe fooni blunk

blunk?
nuhhh
Blank?
               Friendly Gamer and car enthusiast. Feel free to add me on Steam or on the Nintendo Switch if you have one!
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
no but im not gonna guess bls cuz its impossible

ZXD?
нет
Nope.
Blank?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Yee
bls?
wrong person. i have no idea who uses this website (i forgot about it for like 5 months until just now) so i'm gonna throw a curve ball and say Akan
No.

ZXD?
Wrong! bls.
-AspectZero
Wrong!
Blank?
Wrong!
Aspect?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Wrong!
Oh wait..

Stxtics?
-AspectZero
Not sticks tickzzz
Ashley?
                                                                                 Inspirational Quote
Yesss

Synyster(Wolfie)?
Eyyyyy B)

gemj?
Nooooope!!!

bls?