Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(31st May 2022, 6:22 AM)Different Wrote: Or, you could just give me your personal input, here, to defend your argument.

Why do you assume I'm squandering my time and not helping people without doing basic research? That's on you, not me.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(31st May 2022, 6:26 AM)Mystery Wrote: Why do you assume I'm squandering my time and not helping people without doing basic research? That's on you, not me.

I never said you were squandering your time and not helping people O_o I just asked, 'how do you think folding is helping people?' I'm trying to get your own personal input of the situation, not an online article.
(30th May 2022, 10:28 PM)Different Wrote: If I'm going to be folding for that long, I would need to get something in return, otherwise I wouldn't squander my time.
You know I'm folding, you say folding is squandering time. I'm just connecting the dots.
(31st May 2022, 6:51 AM)Mystery Wrote: You know I'm folding, you say folding is squandering time. I'm just connecting the dots.

That's not connecting the dots. My statement implies the personal pronoun "I", not "you". I'm just telling you how I see folding at home. I wasn't necessarily speaking for you. Why are we arguing about this?... Let's talk about something else.
Alright, we can drop it. What shall we talk about instead?
(31st May 2022, 6:58 AM)Mystery Wrote: Alright, we can drop it. What shall we talk about instead?

I got this thread that I'm working on, and was wondering if you'd be interested in adding value to it. If you are, I can PM you the topic and details. It's very different from the other threads, bro. Hopefully this blows up, fast.
On a personal note, I'm picking up 6 hours of overtime at work. I'm trying to build up a bigger savings. I could probably buy a car outright with cash, but I still want to go for something practical over something that looks nice and goes fast. I'm not sure if an electric car would be a better route to take.
Something that lasts a great deal of time would be preferred to some dream sports car.
(31st May 2022, 7:00 AM)Different Wrote: I got this thread that I'm working on, and was wondering if you'd be interested in adding value to it. If you are, I can PM you the topic and details. It's very different from the other threads, bro. Hopefully this blows up, fast.

It depends on what it's about. I do have interest in certain topics, and would gladly add value to it if it matches with my interests.
(31st May 2022, 7:04 AM)Mystery Wrote: It depends on what it's about. I do have interest in certain topics, and would gladly add value to it if it matches with my interests.

PMS! It goes pretty deep, bro. It's not for the faint of heart. Hopefully you can handle it.
I just wish the US had a better mass public transit system, to eliminate the need for me to drive in general. I hate driving, it actually scares me.
(31st May 2022, 7:06 AM)Different Wrote: PMS! It goes pretty deep, bro. It's not for the faint of heart. Hopefully you can handle it.

I have to be honest, it doesn't seem like something I'd have much to say about. If you're putting lots of work into it already, then I say post it anyway. Who knows what everyone else has to say.
And I can try to come up with something about it, but no guarantees.
(31st May 2022, 7:09 AM)Mystery Wrote: I have to be honest, it doesn't seem like something I'd have much to say about. If you're putting lots of work into it already, then I say post it anyway. Who knows what everyone else has to say.

Are you sure? Because I may ask people if they've had any encounters or experiences of any kind. I haven't put much thought into it, yet. If people don't react to this, then I know my days of writing on JV are numbered with a dead crowd.
(31st May 2022, 7:11 AM)Different Wrote: Are you sure? Because I may ask people if they've had any encounters or experiences of any kind. I haven't put much thought into it, yet. If people don't react to this, then I know my days of writing on JV are numbered with a dead crowd.

I'd say it has potential, but I can't tell you how everyone else will feel about it.
(31st May 2022, 7:26 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'd say it has potential, but I can't tell you how everyone else will feel about it.

Alright. Wish me luck! I'll let you know when I'm getting ready to post it. Oh and btw, why does driving scare you? Is it the car accidents that frightens you, or what? I can understand that, for a fact.
(31st May 2022, 7:33 AM)Different Wrote: Alright. Wish me luck! I'll let you know when I'm getting ready to post it. Oh and btw, why does driving scare you? Is it the car accidents that frightens you, or what? I can understand that, for a fact.

I was in a car that hit a patch of black ice and spun into the oncoming lane. Two other times, I was nearly run off of the road by a semi truck's blind spot. We all know driving is dangerous, it's a giant metal box going at lethal speeds. I just don't want to be the one in control of something that could cause lethal damage.
Just check out this clip of Norm Macdonald, he explains it perfectly: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxE80FqXJEbNs...-iOVVnsnkg
Oh, and good luck with that thread.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different