Let's get this thread to a million pages!
If I watched all of the videos you posted, I'd be here all night.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(3rd June 2022, 9:13 AM)Different Wrote: @Mystery Pizza Hut is cringe, but ok. Go to Papa John's or an authentic place.

I don't eat at any of the bigger pizza chains, cause no alternative ingredients. But I've heard that they're one of the worst, along with Domino's and Little Caesars.
(3rd June 2022, 9:18 AM)Different Wrote: I might hit up the club, tonight.

(3rd June 2022, 9:19 AM)Different Wrote: Don't you have homework due this Sunday?

(3rd June 2022, 9:20 AM)Different Wrote: How did you know that?

(3rd June 2022, 9:21 AM)Different Wrote: Proof is one step above you.

And you got at me for talking to myself. I see how it is.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(3rd June 2022, 11:28 AM)Mystery Wrote: Right, I'm not judging him myself. It's clearly working for him. But I've heard a lot from penguinz0 (moist critikal) about how bad the acting is.

Well, I will agree that the acting is pretty bad to a certain extent. But that one boss in that video that I just sent you, is actually pretty good imo. What are your thoughts on his acting?
(3rd June 2022, 9:26 AM)Different Wrote: @Mystery Let's go! SPAM champion right here! 👑⚡️

Did you know I had 350000+ posts on the Acid Forums version of this thread before it shut down? It's pretty far fetched to crown yourself.
(3rd June 2022, 11:34 AM)Mystery Wrote: And you got at me for talking to myself. I see how it is.

Well, I'm trying to match your energy LOL. It's just odd how you don't have any competition on this thread, until now 👀
(3rd June 2022, 11:36 AM)Mystery Wrote: Did you know I had 350000+ posts on the Acid Forums version of this thread before it shut down? It's pretty far fetched to crown yourself.

Over what time period? Also, you probably had no competition, I bet.
(3rd June 2022, 11:35 AM)Different Wrote: Well, I will agree that the acting is pretty bad to a certain extent. But that one boss in that video that I just sent you, is actually pretty good imo. What are your thoughts on his acting?

His acting is what I would expect from a Dhar Mann video. Sorry buddy. You want good aggressive acting, look no further:

His acting was so good, he actually made the little boy cry.
(3rd June 2022, 11:37 AM)Different Wrote: Over what time period? Also, you probably had no competition, I bet.

I had competition with Lain, who had 100000+ posts in a different thread on Acid Forums. Back when they reached 100000, I reached 50000. Then I kept closing in and closing in. then flew way past them.
The bulk of those posts were made in roughly 3 years.
(3rd June 2022, 11:37 AM)Different Wrote: Well, I'm trying to match your energy LOL. It's just odd how you don't have any competition on this thread, until now 👀

Good. Chatters like you are why I enjoy doing this so much.
https://youtu.be/sqk1-q8gXcY?t=61

Hahahahahaha
And my boss really is nowhere near like that boss. That boss is cartoonish levels of villain.
(3rd June 2022, 11:42 AM)Mystery Wrote: His acting is what I would expect from a Dhar Mann video. Sorry buddy. You want good aggressive acting, look no further:

His acting was so good, he actually made the little boy cry.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
@Mystery We all knew this was coming sooner or later.

I'm actually surprised Johnny Depp won. I'm glad he won, don't get me wrong. But the US court system has failed us so many times.
Defamation cases rarely succeed in US courts, or so I've been told.
Kmart Manager: Attention Kmart shoppers, there is a blue light special on insanity. We bought too much of it from Mystery, and need it gone immediately.
The only reason why I'm here is because I can't get a party together on Smite.
You look up at the clock. It says 2:06 pm. "Oh shit, I had a business meeting at 2:30 pm!!! I totally forgot!!!" You drive like hell to the business meeting, forgetting to brush your hair and teeth, you look totally unpresentable. You arrive 10 minutes late. Once you get into view of the business you work for, your heart sinks. The building is on fire, and is a mangled mess. You hear screams of terror. Trapped under rubble is the girl you had a crush on. Her name is Jessica.

"Jessica, noooo! Are you alright??? What the hell happened???" you say, fighting through tears and emotions. She replies "Y... you are... l-lucky you... got.. here late. S-someone.. set off a b.. bom.. bomb." You see the pain in her eyes. You see the trauma. You realize she doesn't have much time left. "There.. is s-something I.. wanted to t-tell you.. I always had... a c-crush on you." she says, in her dying breath. "JESSICA!!!!!" you wail out in agony. "WHYYYYY!!!!!!"