Let's get this thread to a million pages!
It wouldn't even make the audio sound any better. 720p uses the same mHz as 1080p.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
It would look and sound the exact same, but with a 1080p option.
(11th June 2022, 6:22 PM)Mystery Wrote: It wouldn't even make the audio sound any better. 720p uses the same mHz as 1080p.

Download Audacity and mix the audio there, if you have problems with the audio. Just make sure you mix it in stereo. You don't want to pan the audio too far to the left or right. Then convert the video clip into 1080p, using a converter. Then download Davinci and put the audio clip and the video clip together.
This cat clip is just too funny 😂

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Cats are so cute
@Mystery Are you going to be online, later? Because the thread is going to get posted later on this evening.
Perhaps. My sleeping schedule is a bit strange at the moment.
(12th June 2022, 8:03 AM)Mystery Wrote: Perhaps. My sleeping schedule is a bit strange at the moment.

How many underage kids actually login on Pr2? I ask this question because there's a video on my thread, that may make some people faint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfbvkOu5k_U
Thread will be posted by 5 or 6pm EST.
Makes no damn sense why they did this.

(12th June 2022, 9:17 AM)Different Wrote: How many underage kids actually login on Pr2? I ask this question because there's a video on my thread, that may make some people faint.

I haven't the faintest idea. Can't be too many of them left.
We shall see
Bro, I'm 6'5, and even this makes me feel short. With heels, she's gotta be at least 6'10. The day a woman picks me up like this and makes me feel short, is the day I lose my manhood.

(12th June 2022, 11:37 AM)Different Wrote: Bro, I'm 6'5, and even this makes me feel short. With heels, she's gotta be at least 6'10. The day a woman picks me up like this and makes me feel short, is the day I lose my manhood.

Oh hell yeah I want a woman like that
It reminds me of I Want To Be Tall: https://youtu.be/lKwON5JcAv0?t=543

Damn, I miss JennaMarbles
(12th June 2022, 4:11 PM)Mystery Wrote: It reminds me of I Want To Be Tall: https://youtu.be/lKwON5JcAv0?t=543

Damn, I miss JennaMarbles

You like for a woman (who's taller than you) to pick you up and squeeze you like that? 🤔
Change of plans... it'll be posted tomorrow.
(12th June 2022, 4:41 PM)Different Wrote: You like for a woman (who's taller than you) to pick you up and squeeze you like that? 🤔

I like dommies, I like being controlled, I like being passive to a woman

So yes
(12th June 2022, 6:25 PM)Mystery Wrote: I like dommies, I like being controlled, I like being passive to a woman

So yes

Interesting. Believe it or not, I sort of have the same similarities as you. I like tall women, being controlled, and being passive (only in the bedroom though). I don't, however, like dealing with bossy women with shitty attitudes.