Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I have a question for you. Do you think we live in a simulation?
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I was interested to see a poll get fairly split even on yes and no for this question.
(12th June 2022, 7:28 PM)Mystery Wrote: I have a question for you. Do you think we live in a simulation?

Yes, I do think we live in a simulation; a 3rd dimensional simulation. You see, with that question, you'll have something to touch up on, on my thread for tomorrow.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I look forward to it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(12th June 2022, 8:06 PM)Mystery Wrote: I look forward to it.

Yeah, especially since I'm taking a day off tomorrow from homework.
@Mystery Do needles bother you?
Not really
(13th June 2022, 11:27 AM)Mystery Wrote: Not really

Getting ready to post the thread in a few minutes. However, the topics and information that I shared with you, will be broken down into portions, so people can have enough time to process the information. Because honestly, I think these people will tune out if I spring it on them all at once. I'll save the rest of the information for the next thread, but in this thread, I"m going to discuss the reality that we live in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cfH6F_gbWQ
(13th June 2022, 11:40 AM)Different Wrote: Getting ready to post the thread in a few minutes. However, the topics and information that I shared with you, will be broken down into portions, so people can have enough time to process the information. Because honestly, I think these people will tune out if I spring it on them all at once. I'll save the rest of the information for the next thread, but in this thread, I"m going to discuss the reality that we live in.

Intriguing.
I will try to upload a 1 hour version of When I'm Bored since the current 1 hour version is crappy quality.
I also found better sounding audio, so I'll be able to show an improvement on the original as well.
They did a weird cut in the audio, I don't know if I'm that skilled to pull it off.
No, I'm not. cause I don't even know which part they cut out, for one thing
@Mystery Thread just got posted. Be the first to reply!
Here's a perfect example of pointless upscaling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHeXoBHuNNw

There's NO WAY that quality is 720p, yet youtube says it is.
(13th June 2022, 1:57 PM)Different Wrote: @Mystery Thread just got posted. Be the first to reply!

What if we are living in the simulation of a 4th dimensional universe?
(13th June 2022, 2:14 PM)Mystery Wrote: What if we are living in the simulation of a 4th dimensional universe?

Indeed, we are. Everything here is made up of simulation, quantum theory, etc. We're living in a bubble that is far separated from the real dimension. This dimension that we're currently living in, is not promised to us.
No, what if we are the simulation? What if we're just being simulated from a 4th dimensional place?
(13th June 2022, 2:21 PM)Mystery Wrote: No, what if we are the simulation? What if we're just being simulated from a 4th dimensional place?

Just updated my comment. My mistake.