Let's get this thread to a million pages!
cheese
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
broccoli
Technoblade passed away??? Damn... Poor guy was only 23...
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(1st July 2022, 7:05 PM)Mystery Wrote: Technoblade passed away??? Damn... Poor guy was only 23...
life ain't fair
@Mystery Marge looks bad as hell 🔥😍 [Image: aYF5Vmv.jpg]
That drawing style is off-putting almost to the point of creepy. Maybe it's just the eyes.
Is Maggie wearing eyeliner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRNrlpK3450
(3rd July 2022, 4:01 AM)Mystery Wrote: That drawing style is off-putting almost to the point of creepy. Maybe it's just the eyes.

Probably the eyes.
@Mystery If you can remember this cartoon, I'll do a thread on a whole history of cartoons from the 90s to the early to mid 00s.

[Image: GbfCYTU.jpg]
I don't recognize that one, but it looks like a Disney cartoon.
I didn't have Disney channel growing up, I had Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. But the fact I don't recognize it makes me fairly certain it's from Disney.
(3rd July 2022, 10:59 AM)Mystery Wrote: I didn't have Disney channel growing up, I had Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. But the fact I don't recognize it makes me fairly certain it's from Disney.

I'll give you a hint: it came out in 2004 of August, and it's definitely from the Disney Channel. One of the characters' names starts with a B.
The problem is I didn't have Disney channel, so any guess would be random. But my guess would be Brittany. No idea what the show would be called though.
I'm guessing that the dog's name is Brittany. No clue what the rabbit's name would be.
Wait a second, I definitely remember watching Bear in the Big Blue House growing up
And Rolie Polie Olie

That damn theme song still pops into my head from time to time
(3rd July 2022, 12:50 PM)Mystery Wrote: The problem is I didn't have Disney channel, so any guess would be random. But my guess would be Brittany. No idea what the show would be called though.

I'll give you one last hint, but this would be practically giving it away, at this point. The girl dog's name starts with a B, and it's a six letter name. The Rabbit's name is Mr. fill in the blank, but that's all I can tell you.
(3rd July 2022, 1:28 PM)Different Wrote: I'll give you one last hint, but this would be practically giving it away, at this point. The girl dog's name starts with a B, and it's a six letter name. The Rabbit's name is Mr. fill in the blank, but that's all I can tell you.

Yeah I still don't know hahaha
That still sounds like a cool thread idea though