Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Pong: The Next Level is the hardest ****ing game I have ever played
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
This chicken shit level was infuriating:

https://youtu.be/ncunspCU4_k?t=5931

I don't know what else to call it other than the chicken shit level
@Yomakoy Stick around for a little while, I got a series of questions to ask you. 1. Naughty Dogs' music vs. the N. Sane Trilogys' music. Which one do you think is better? Imo, the original had the most intimidating music for all three crash games (including Crash Team Racing).

2. Voice Actors: Original vs. Remake. Do you think they nailed the voice acting in the remake, or is the original better? 3. Who was your favorite character of all time from the 90s? 4. Last one: Which Oxide version is better... Old one or new one?
You're talking about Josh Mancell's original compositions versus Vicarious Visions' modernized compositions?

Josh Mancell's original compositions, all the way. It's not even a fair comparison, and it has nothing to do with nostalgia. Josh Mancell is simply a legend in the composing field.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different

Tell me, which one of these sets the tone for a sewer level better? The answer should be obvious.
I will admit that the voice acting in the original trilogy was pretty bad, so the remake is probably better on that front.
Unless we're talking Neo Cortex, I quite liked his voice acting in the original.
My favorite character from the 90s? You mean from any video game? Probably Crash Bandicoot.
Putting blind nostalgia aside, the remakes look much cleaner and sharper, but the originals have a soft spot in my heart. That being said, I do like Nitro-Fueled more simply because of the online capability.
(13th July 2022, 12:36 PM)Yomakoy Wrote:

Tell me, which one of these sets the tone for a sewer level better? The answer should be obvious.

Definitely the original. I don't know who Vicarious Visions got as their composer, but the remake just seems to 8-bit friendly. The original has more of an eerie, ominous feel to it.
(13th July 2022, 12:38 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I will admit that the voice acting in the original trilogy was pretty bad, so the remake is probably better on that front.

Seriously?? Bro the voice acting in the remake is so trash, it's not even funny. A few of the good voice actors from the original, such as William Hootkins (Dingodile), passed away. If anything, they ****ed up the voice acting in the remake. The characters' just sound too happy and flirty. I can't take them seriously, now.
(13th July 2022, 12:43 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Putting blind nostalgia aside, the remakes look much cleaner and sharper, but the originals have a soft spot in my heart. That being said, I do like Nitro-Fueled more simply because of the online capability.

No, I met which Oxide version. As in his introduction cutscenes from the original vs. now. You know, when he first introduces himself? Does the original one make him look more intimidating, or is it the new one?
I was trying to keep an unbiased opinion but yes I do prefer pretty much everything about the original.
(13th July 2022, 1:21 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I was trying to keep an unbiased opinion but yes I do prefer pretty much everything about the original.

You don't have to keep an unbiased opinion, with me. Anything goes.
@Yomakoy You're the only one on this site, who will ever understand this question, but here it goes:
Which crunch do you think looks better?

Alpha Crunch

Nice Guy Crunch

SISSY Crunch

N. Sane Trilogy version Crunch
2 of those aren't loading for me.
(13th July 2022, 1:54 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: 2 of those aren't loading for me.

Which ones?
I can only see the first one and the third one. I know the third one is from Tag Team Racing, which was a pretty decent game.
(13th July 2022, 1:58 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I can only see the first one and the third one. I know the third one is from Tag Team Racing, which was a pretty decent game.

Try it, now.

Nice Guy Crunch

Joker Crunch
They all look weird to me.