Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(13th July 2022, 2:05 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: They all look weird to me.

Yes, but if you had to pick one, artistically speaking, in terms of design, shape and form... which one would that be and why?
@Camer the Dragon Are you a crash bandicoot fan?
(13th July 2022, 2:07 PM)Different Wrote: Yes, but if you had to pick one, artistically speaking, in terms of design, shape and form... which one would that be and why?

The 2nd one, because it looks the least weird to me.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I would've responded sooner, but I was attempting (and failing) to sleep
Maybe I can get 2 hours of sleep still, if I'm lucky
(13th July 2022, 4:45 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: The 2nd one, because it looks the least weird to me.

Can't argue with that. Although, I personally prefer the first one from wrath of cortex. Bro, I gotta touch base on the music because it's bothering me. Activision really screwed that up. Huge difference in the Boulder Dash comparison from 1996 to 2017. Back then, I'm genuinely freaked out by the eerie, ominous atmosphere. Now, it's too friendly, bright, and colorful.

Boulder Dash Comparison:

(13th July 2022, 4:48 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Maybe I can get 2 hours of sleep still, if I'm lucky

You must have not been able to sleep at all, yesterday.
(13th July 2022, 5:02 PM)Different Wrote: You must have not been able to sleep at all, yesterday.

Stress dictates how much sleep I get these days. Although I am gonna try to get some more sleep. Eff work.
(8th July 2022, 10:30 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: *shrug*

I don't know, dude. I just needed a change. The username "Mystery" is taken in literally every game I've played, whereas this is literally my own. No one else is using this.
I encountered the same problem with "IcyMind" after a while, so I've wanted to switch for a while, and ended up going with something absurd that hopefully nobody else takes, then year of birth at the end for an identifier if somebody ends up taking it.
I've picked some really stupid usernames over the years.

Michael96
Death_Itself
Ice_Lord
Icy_Lord
Snow4Life
IcyMind
IcyMind96
satokoaddict96
(13th July 2022, 5:00 PM)Different Wrote: Can't argue with that. Although, I personally prefer the first one from wrath of cortex. Bro, I gotta touch base on the music because it's bothering me. Activision really screwed that up. Huge difference in the Boulder Dash comparison from 1996 to 2017. Back then, I'm genuinely freaked out by the eerie, ominous atmosphere. Now, it's too friendly, bright, and colorful.

Boulder Dash Comparison:

Wow, what a joke. You're being chased by boulders, why is it so upbeat? Doesn't set the mood at all.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(14th July 2022, 12:26 AM)IcyMind Wrote: I encountered the same problem with "IcyMind" after a while, so I've wanted to switch for a while, and ended up going with something absurd that hopefully nobody else takes, then year of birth at the end for an identifier if somebody ends up taking it.

Heck yeah, go with what you vibe with the most. I personally was torn between Yomakoy and Awiyoko, but I slightly preferred Yomokoy in the end.
People can call me Yoma for short, whereas Awi sounds kind of weird.
It sounds nice, 7 letters is a pretty good middle ground for a recognizable username. Though you'll be Mystery for a while until my head recognizes the change, I'm pretty sure a lot of people recognize me by "icy" still.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to IcyMind For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Fun fact: It's pronouced Yoe-muh-koe-ee
(14th July 2022, 12:47 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Fun fact: It's pronouced Yoe-muh-koe-ee

Yoe-muh-koy wouldn't really make sense with the pronunciation of Yomako
And yeah, that's fair. I still get called Mystery in my other Discord community.
[Image: zBGU0qn.jpeg]

This is why I live.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to IcyMind For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Cute.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • IcyMind
I got a Yoko Littner figurine.