Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Ok so how do you get the boxes gem? Cause I beat the Skull path and it just sends me back to the warp room.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
[Image: JDYAXvl.jpg]

[Image: d3j1vet-0d6e9fdb-99c0-4884-b29f-f437fe7f...5Ql5Vvcc-k]
Alright, 2nd warp room is 100% done. Stopping point again.
o
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(17th July 2022, 3:57 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Ok so how do you get the boxes gem? Cause I beat the Skull path and it just sends me back to the warp room.

Don't forget, this game has secret pathways. Like the beehive level on the fourth floor, where you have to jump on the Nitros that's stacked up like stairs.
(17th July 2022, 3:39 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Air Crash is causing me some problems

Air Crash has secret pathways. Did you jump off your jet ride to get to that one platform that transforms you to the death route?
(17th July 2022, 8:08 AM)Different Wrote: Air Crash has secret pathways. Did you jump off your jet ride to get to that one platform that transforms you to the death route?

Yeah, I got the stupid gems lol

Plant Food took me like an hour to get the timer gem though
Those jetski levels are the bane of my existence
@Yomakoy Do you remember when Jason Rubin said that he had intentions on giving Crash Bandicoot a relationship with Tawna, after the first crash was a success? The reason she was removed after crash 1 is because parents were concerned that Tawna was appearing to look inappropriate for the kids. Because as you know, she was originally supposed to look like this:

Hot Tawna

Big ass, big tits, etc. I think if Tawna had stayed, Coco probably wouldn't have been born because she's like a more, toned-down version of Tawna. Just more kid friendly, and more PG.
Did you know Crash: Tag Team Racing was developed by the same people who developed The Simpsons: Hit and Run?
(17th July 2022, 9:11 AM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy Do you remember when Jason Rubin said that he had intentions on giving Crash Bandicoot a relationship with Tawna, after the first crash was a success? The reason she was removed after crash 1 is because parents were concerned that Tawna was appearing to look inappropriate for the kids. Because as you know, she was originally supposed to look like this:

Hot Tawna

Big ass, big tits, etc. I think if Tawna had stayed, Coco probably wouldn't have been born because she's like a more, toned-down version of Tawna. Just more kid friendly, and more PG.

Tawna was removed in the N. Sane Trilogy, right?
(17th July 2022, 9:22 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Did you know Crash: Tag Team Racing was developed by the same people who developed The Simpsons: Hit and Run?

No, I didn't know that 🤔 That's interesting because I can see where both those games had similarities. Both games were based on gags like farting, burping, etc.
I remember reading an article that Coco Bandicoot was sexualized in Mind Over Mutant just because her midriff was showing. Meanwhile, Crash is running around shirtless. People are so hyper sensitive, it's mind boggling.
(17th July 2022, 9:23 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Tawna was removed in the N. Sane Trilogy, right?

No, they added her for Crash 1 and Crash Nitro fueled. If you ask me, her design looked way better back in the day, compared to now. Her eyebrows are too thick, today.
(17th July 2022, 9:29 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I remember reading an article that Coco Bandicoot was sexualized in Mind Over Mutant just because her midriff was showing. Meanwhile, Crash is running around shirtless. People are so hyper sensitive, it's mind boggling.

Yeah, it's not like they were showing her titties. It seems like a lot of stuff from back in the day, is better than today.
Meh, I like the thicc Tawna Bandicoot from Crash Bandicoot 4 the most. She actually looks badass in that game rather than just looking sexualized.
(17th July 2022, 9:32 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Meh, I like the thicc Tawna Bandicoot from Crash Bandicoot 4 the most. She actually looks badass in that game rather than just looking sexualized.

Her hair isn't long like it used to be. So, that's a -1 for me.
@Yomakoy What's messed up is the fact that the developers didn't know what to do with Crunch, after Wrath of Cortex. They just watered him down into a retro Mr. T, sissy, who sleeps with a damn pinky bear in Crash Tag Team. He wasn't the badass, Alpha Male like he was in Crash Wrath Of Cortex.
(17th July 2022, 9:36 AM)Different Wrote: Her hair isn't long like it used to be. So, that's a -1 for me.

To each their own, I suppose. I like the short hair look, fits her new badass image better.
It took 5 years to reach 318 pages?? Wow, that's a shocker. On Acid Forums, we would have reached over 10-15k pages by now.