Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I don't think this rom was optimized for 60 fps anyway
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Actually I have some projects planned right now, so I'm far less bored

Need to post another clip, cause one of them is gaining decent traction
And finally kick off this rage gameplay of Hit and Run
And watch more K-On!

And The Orville
And sort through more of my Discord stuff
But first thing's first, I need some dang food
I think I'm gonna need a capture card to record this after all.
I hope we'll be satisfied with some Smite rage? Rage is rage, right?
(29th July 2022, 2:20 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I hope we'll be satisfied with some Smite rage? Rage is rage, right?

As long as you're funny, yes.
Well I totally botched the audio on that recording session. I'll try again tomorrow.

Goodnight
@Yomakoy Youtube is a piece of shit. The fact that you can only download your videos as high as 720p, is gay as hell. I may have to use a video converter or this other site that I go to, that downloads videos in their original quality. It even lets you download other people's videos.
(29th July 2022, 4:25 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy Youtube is a piece of shit. The fact that you can only download your videos as high as 720p, is gay as hell. I may have to use a video converter or this other site that I go to, that downloads videos in their original quality. It even lets you download other people's videos.

I use 4K Video Downloader for that
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(30th July 2022, 3:11 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I use 4K Video Downloader for that

Bro, you have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that. I forgot all about them, until you mentioned it. There's this one video that I uploaded to YouTube in 1080p, and they've been giving me a hard ass time about downloading its original format. I've visited every other video converter/YouTube downloader, and they've given me a hard ass time as well.

They would either charge me to be able to convert the 720p to the original 1080p format, or they wouldn't even show the original 1080p format, which is really weird as hell. I've been through so many websites, trying to find a legitimate one, and some of them would either have issues or clash with my virus program. 4K downloader actually lets me download the original format, and it's trustworthy!
Dang, well I'm glad to be of help! I love how easy the program is to use.
@Yomakoy Do you keep up with this guy? He's showcasing his Simpsons hit & run project, almost every week. This one is #3.

I have not. I've only seen the first one.
I was gonna record some rage gameplay, but I've gotten incredibly sidetracked.
(30th July 2022, 11:59 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I was gonna record some rage gameplay, but I've gotten incredibly sidetracked.

By what?
@Yomakoy The fact that he was able to do this, is insane. Can you watch videos in 4K on your monitor, will it buffer, or is the option not visible?

I can't watch 4K videos on my monitor. Mine only goes up to 1080p. Technically my GPU could support higher, but the cost is not worth it.

The thing is though, Crash Bandicoot wasn't optimized for 1080p, let alone 4K. So it looks identical to 720p.

It's like that channel that uploads 4K Family Guy videos:

This scene came from an episode that didn't even support HD yet. Family Guy wasn't HD until season 9, and this scene came from season 4. So you can watch it in 720p and it will look identical to 4K on a 4K monitor.