Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(30th July 2022, 2:10 PM)Different Wrote: By what?

I hung out with some people online, and went out of town. I wasn't anticipating any of it. Now that I'm home, I'm exhausted.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]

I don't think my anger content will ever be this entertaining.

Warning: language
(30th July 2022, 2:41 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I can't watch 4K videos on my monitor. Mine only goes up to 1080p. Technically my GPU could support higher, but the cost is not worth it.

The thing is though, Crash Bandicoot wasn't optimized for 1080p, let alone 4K. So it looks identical to 720p.

But, you do see a difference in what he did to optimize the graphics in 4K, right? It "looks" similar, but if you think about it, there's some differences. For one, it's much brighter than a regular 720p and that's because as you know, when you begin to render an old SDR, PS1 game to 4K, you sacrifice a little dark contrast over to brighter contrast levels.

Second, I'd say the pixels are a little bit sharper than a regular 720p resolution. Notice as I said 'a little bit' because you can only render an old game with SDR, so much. Third, the textures are a little bit more ameliorated than a standard 720p. A standard 720p may have some blurriness on old console games from the 90s.

At the end of the day, I'd say after what this man has done, it doesn't look identical to 720p.
It does look a bit better now that you mention it
@Yomakoy Whoever the graphic artist is, did a good job designing Yomako. She does look pretty hot. Let's talk about contrast - Well, the first thing that I noticed is the way the sun glares down on her hair and skin, from the right side of her, where as there's a 5-10% darker tone on the left side of her.

Then, you have texture. If you'll notice her long, wavy hair, flowing down her back, we can perceive it as silky and smooth because of how well the quality of it fits with her body.

Next, you have saturation. Saturation can be spotted from her hair and smooth skin color. Notice how in certain areas (such as where the sun glares on), her red colored hair and tan skin is much more richer and intense than the opposite side of her. Judging by this chart, I'd say her hair fits right on the upper part. If you take away the sun glaring at her hair, she now fits on the lower part of the chart.

Finally, notice how she has a nice, crispy tan on her skin. This is because certain parts of her skin appear to be lightly tinted, due to the aid of the sun, glaring down on her skin.

If only this woman had a hot, sexy voice. She looks like she's 25 years of age, 5 feet tall & 9 inches, strawberry lips, nice body... and her deep, fiery hazel eyes. The good news is, there's someone out there that looks just like her. Bad news... they're hard to find, depending on where you live.

My bad bro. I didn't mean to be loquacious, here.

[Image: 2ObAg11.jpg]

[redacted]
I like her cause she's such a badass and has very enjoyable dialogue in the anime.
Anime girls always look like 7 or 8 years older than they actually are.
(31st July 2022, 6:40 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: But anyway, it's not entirely a sexual thing for me anyway (especially considering her age pre-timeskip) it's that she's such a badass and has very enjoyable dialogue in the anime. Although she is definitely easy on the eyes, that's for sure.

She's a hot, badass, that's for sure. Idk, bro. She's not fooling anyone with that 25 year old body, that's for sure. So many pics online, depict her as a sexual item. Despite your celebrity crush, if you saw this woman just like this in real life, show up at your doorstep, would you try to date her?
[redacted]
(31st July 2022, 7:10 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Hell yeah I would date her, no doubt. I'm not denying that she's hot. Just pointing out that there's more to her character than the physical appearance.

Oh? Do tell!

[Image: 1u5r8kL.gif]
(31st July 2022, 7:23 AM)Yomakoy Wrote:

Interesting character 🤔 So is there ever a time where she's portrayed as the rebellious, antagonist of the story?
@Yomakoy I noticed that "Jiggmin Games with Bls1999", seems to be the most popular blog ever on this site, holding 46 replies. I think I can beat that. I only need 22 more to go. It took him 4 days to reach 25 replies, where as it took me only 1 day.
(31st July 2022, 9:28 AM)Different Wrote: Interesting character 🤔 So is there ever a time where she's portrayed as the rebellious, antagonist of the story?

No.
Kamina is the rebellious one.
@Yomakoy You didn't answer my question from the blog. Please, post your response there, if you do have an answer.
I don't recognize any of these usernames.

[Image: HjhAc4B.png]
Looks like the 3 youngest ones are actual people, and the rest are spambots.
I tried uploading a clip and it got blocked worldwide. Guess I'll have to clip something else.