Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Someone takes me to work. I refuse to drive for my whole life if I can manage to
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
h
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
Also Yeah
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
(7th August 2022, 3:12 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Someone takes me to work. I refuse to drive for my whole life if I can manage to

Would everything suddenly change, if someone gave you your dream car?
(7th August 2022, 8:34 PM)Different Wrote: Would everything suddenly change, if someone gave you your dream car?

It better have every safety feature that's available
I won't learn to drive, it's annoying to deal with everything
Car, Parking, Petrol, MOT, Insurance, Etc.

Would rather just use bus and train lol
á
I can't tell you guys how many car accidents I've been in, before 😫 It's a scary situation, but at least I didn't get hurt.
The sad thing is, it doesn't matter how good you are at driving or how safe your car is. If someone charges through the intersection, then you're going to get hit pretty hard.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
I don't know what I'd do if I didn't drive, there are buses around here but it's really not feasible for me and I don't wanna pay for other forms of transport like Uber. If there was public transportation here like there is in the dense cities of Japan then maybe I could make it work, definitely something that needs to be improved in a lot of the U.S.
(7th August 2022, 10:38 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I won't learn to drive, it's annoying to deal with everything
Car, Parking, Petrol, MOT, Insurance, Etc.

Would rather just use bus and train lol

I am getting a car to do the opposite - so that I don't have to take the bus and train.

Public transport can be so unreliable sometimes. I was once 2 hours late for work because there were delays with the train network which meant my 40 minute trip took 2 and a half hours. And when that doesn't happen, it's normally 5-10 minutes late every day except on Christmas Eve where the trains are almost empty.
(7th August 2022, 10:50 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: The sad thing is, it doesn't matter how good you are at driving or how safe your car is. If someone charges through the intersection, then you're going to get hit pretty hard.

I wonder how different this outcome would have been, if they were in metal cars instead of plastic 🤔
(8th August 2022, 12:24 AM)Different Wrote: I wonder how different this outcome would have been, if they were in metal cars instead of plastic 🤔

Say no more. The genius Jeremy Clarkson has the answer (1:11 - 2:49).

Taxi services and public transportation cost much less than car upkeep and filling up the tank. So the "paying for public transportation" argument doesn't resonate with me
Let alone all the money you fork over in car payments and insurance
America's flaw is its piece of shit public mass transit
spa spa spa spa spa spa
(8th August 2022, 4:08 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: Taxi services and public transportation cost much less than car upkeep and filling up the tank. So the "paying for public transportation" argument doesn't resonate with me

That's entirely dependent on how often you leave the house, how far you go, gas mileage, cost of gas where you are, whether you do your own maintenance, what insurance you have (and what car you have affecting those insurance prices), how much taxi services are where you live, etc
(8th August 2022, 1:07 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Say no more. The genius Jeremy Clarkson has the answer (1:11 - 2:49).

Interesting 🤔
I Know some people who ride their bikes and motorcycles to work.