Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Frown 
I hope I will never commit a suicide.
(12th August 2022, 10:22 PM).....|::|::::|... Wrote: I hope I will never commit a suicide.

reason. japanese education system is the worst in the world! ****! the news tells me so
is plastic surgery left-winged?
@Yomakoy Did you ever get a chance to play the stormy ascent level from Crash Bandicoot 1, the original?
(13th August 2022, 8:11 AM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy Did you ever get a chance to play the stormy ascent level from Crash Bandicoot 1, the original?

I only played it on the N. Sane Trilogy. Would make for a great rage video, yes?

I'm probably going to buy a capture card, but I've got a lot on my plate at the moment.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(13th August 2022, 10:06 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I only played it on the N. Sane Trilogy. Would make for a great rage video, yes?

I'm probably going to buy a capture card, but I've got a lot on my plate at the moment.

Go for it. I already know you're going to have at least 200 attempts in this 😂

The original for some reason, just seems more satisfying to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_eiCGIO...oraAlfheim
Just finished watching gravity falls. If you haven't watched it I heavily suggest it. There are only forty episodes so it's an easy binge
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
@Yomakoy If you thought the regular level was bad, wait until you play this guy's modded version of the level lol 😂
He mods a lot of video games.

I'm thinking about creating my own mod for this game, since he didn't provide the tools to do so. I'll be doing things like adding more boxes, more colored gems, more frustration, etc.
@Yomakoy Busy life? You've been MIA for a few days, so I was just wondering.
My mental health is hanging on by a thread tbh, haven't felt like posting anything

But I am still here lurking
I'm still trying to accept the fact that my brother has passed away

He's been missing for 2 months, he went missing on June 17th

So the odds of him still being out there are very slim, I assume
I'm gonna get a pet and name her sistur
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...roject.mp4
What I'm working on
Zlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Milk comes out of cow)
I'm a loser at coding..
(17th August 2022, 10:45 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I'm still trying to accept the fact that my brother has passed away

He's been missing for 2 months, he went missing on June 17th

So the odds of him still being out there are very slim, I assume

That's peculiar that he's been missing for 2 months. Usually, someone would have heard something from him by now. I hope you hear from him again, man. Hopefully he's still alive because as you know, whenever someone's been missing this long, then it's because they've either been kidnapped or murdered.
I just quit my job
I never had a job
I'm forever alone irl sadly
(18th August 2022, 6:17 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I just quit my job

What, why? I hope you're an investor or you won the lottery, or something. You gotta have some kind of income, coming in.