Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(5th September 2022, 6:15 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Can you stop pinging me my guy? Thanks.

Wow... I don't even ping you that much, but whatever. On the other hand, why though?
(5th September 2022, 5:16 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: If I had to guess, the people filming and being yelled at are in the wrong. Dude wouldn't freak out for no reason.

Yeah when I saw this, I was trying to figure out what was happening and it turns out that the people filming, aggroed him  😂
(5th September 2022, 5:15 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I love that you've turned this into a "check out this crazy shit!" thread

This thread is like all-purpose flour, you can use it for anything

Exactly. I try to bring something interesting to the table, every now and then. Otherwise, this site would be boring as hell, man. I've thought about migrating to quora or reddit just because of how dull this site is. Also too, I try to be different from everyone else here, in a good way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, Master Raiden, Mia
Cornobble
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
@Yomakoy This is why you should always ask for a lawyer, before speaking to law enforcement.

I'm pretty sure I have covid
I've had intense body aches for weeks now which I don't think are even related, now I have a headache and a sore throat on top of it
Honestly this forum site would be boring as hell without you, Different. Only one I've seen actively pumping out interesting threads

But I probably won't be watching that 25 minute video right now cause I can barely think properly
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(7th September 2022, 1:22 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I've had intense body aches for weeks now which I don't think are even related, now I have a headache and a sore throat on top of it

You might want to go to the doctor, just to make sure whether it's covid or not because it could be something else related to it. Although, it could just be stress. As long as you aren't fatigued, have loss of appetite, or even loss of taste. If that happens, I'd see a doctor, immediately. Hell, I've had chest pains whenever I coughed, recently.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I can already name a few people on this site that I think are boring as hell. It's like watching paint dry with these people. I won't give out names, but every time they log on, they don't do shit.

This is so cringeworthy. The fact that they uploaded this video in 240p, drives me nuts! 👺

If I owe $130k in student loans, all be damned if I'm going to start smuggling cocaine just to pay them off.
This is why David Schwimmer is a really good actor. I think he got an academy award for one of the best actors. On the other hand, this shit was hilarious! 😂

[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Scray: U get a malware promotion
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
lol those messages with a lot of mentions remind me of emails with like 20+ CCs
á
It was in fact covid
Or as I like to call it, Tom Hanks Disease
It's just some aches, a cough, and a mild fever at this point
(7th September 2022, 10:37 AM)Different Wrote: This is why David Schwimmer is a really good actor. I think he got an academy award for one of the best actors. On the other hand, this shit was hilarious! 😂

Sorry but I can't stand Friends after knowing how much they copied from Seinfeld.