Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Ok bye I'm off to Animal Crossing
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
One quick thing, why do they sell Tetris 99 in stores for $20 if you can get it free in the eShop
HE
is a really nice guy
on pr2 and asilva did not like him
so she maid up a story
that he nuked 13 times
and iu was there

(if someone can finish this, I'll be happy 😂 )
and he did not
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
XD
honestly clearing my alerts take soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much work
123 alerts and counting Rolleyes
123 is counting, yes.
This just in: Ashley is secretly obsessed with alerts
Hello good morning new wing campaign
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @"Mystery"