Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Especially that second one, cause that is terrifying
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(17th October 2022, 6:48 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: lol

Remember those scary clown sightings that happened?

I'm pretty sure they were inspired by these commercials

Damn, he should run track, the way he ran down that backyard alley like that lol. He runs like a crack head 😂
@Yomakoy @Master Raiden @Uptight 534 @Dan-83 @*Izi-Blissers* @Camer the Dragon @Matt @ThePizzaEater1000 @Lego-man945 @David

Please watch this video, it's comedic Gold! 😂 To find out more about him, go to this link: Official Jim Cornette

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Matt
(18th October 2022, 12:06 PM)Different Wrote: @Yomakoy @Master Raiden @Uptight 534 @Dan-83 @*Izi-Blissers* @Camer the Dragon @Matt @ThePizzaEater1000 @Lego-man945 @David

Please watch this video, it's comedic Gold! 😂 To find out more about him, go to this link: Official Jim Cornette

Lameow
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*
That reminds me, I need to not swear when I record these games lol

They will get demonetized instantly
(19th October 2022, 2:34 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: That reminds me, I need to not swear when I record these games lol

They will get demonetized instantly

Lmfao! What do you think of Jim Cornette?
(19th October 2022, 8:24 AM)Different Wrote: Lmfao! What do you think of Jim Cornette?

He's vulgar, yet funny! That can be rare to find. Certainly has a good story to work with.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
"Girl I'd invite you to the movies, but they don't let me bring in snacks"

Feel free to use that one next time
@Yomakoy Is it really that difficult to reply to my thread? I'm trying to understand, what I'm doing wrong.
I planned to, but I've been focusing on other stuff. Anyway, I just replied to it.
(1st August 2022, 5:00 PM)Yomakoy Wrote:

Poofesure is right, this waiting music does slap.

If I ever start streaming, I want this to be my "stream is starting soon" music
@Yomakoy I thought about what you told me a few months ago, and decided to share this with you. Even if you don't like Joe Rogan, you could still learn a thing or two from this video. He's got similar experiences to your childhood.

I never thought I would ever punch someone cause I am extremely against violence of all forms. But that dude was straight up harassing me at the darkest point of my life. I just couldn't take it anymore
(21st October 2022, 1:50 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I never thought I would ever punch someone cause I am extremely against violence of all forms. But that dude was straight up harassing me at the darkest point of my life. I just couldn't take it anymore

You did what you had to do because if you hadn't, that guy would have continuously taken advantage of you. Popping him square in the jaw, and realizing that he's not going to fight back, led you to realize that deep down, he's nothing but a doo-doo brown shirt with zero hall of fame, martial arts badges. Should have given him an F5 like Brock Lesnar lol.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(21st October 2022, 3:19 PM)Different Wrote: You did what you had to do because if you hadn't, that guy would have continuously taken advantage of you. Popping him square in the jaw, and realizing that he's not going to fight back, led you to realize that deep down, he's nothing but a doo-doo brown shirt with zero hall of fame, martial arts badges. Should have given him an F5 like Brock Lesnar lol.

I am so glad you said that. Literally everyone else I told about it has said "Why didn't you just quit without resorting to violence?" Dude needed a reality check from someone, otherwise it gives him a free pass to keep doing it. If not to me, then to other people.
(21st October 2022, 4:13 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: I am so glad you said that. Literally everyone else I told about it has said "Why didn't you just quit without resorting to violence?" Dude needed a reality check from someone, otherwise it gives him a free pass to keep doing it. If not to me, then to other people.

Hell yeah, man. The only reason he picked on you in the first place is because he perceived you as a weak-minded individual. The devil will always seek clever ways to push your buttons, bro. Not to mention, your weaknesses could be played against you. You just gotta stay strong and push through it, though. You can't let these people see you as a weak-minded individual.

The devil loves to take advantage of people whom he sees as weak-minded with anxiety.
Warning: language

Ok, that was a good YTP. I laughed through the whole thing.
It's almost as funny as the doom scale, yeah the doom scale.
Dude, think about it: A giant cheetah jumping over Saddam Hussein, woahhhhhh
a
á